• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a wooden stoneware rack? Let me help!

In summary, the Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack is designed to hold and display Pampered Chef's stoneware products, measuring 13.5 inches in length, 11.75 inches in width, and 10.5 inches in height. It is not meant for oven use, but is safe to be washed in the dishwasher. It can hold up to 7 standard sized stoneware pieces, making it a convenient and space-saving storage solution. Hand-washing is recommended for prolonging its life.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
I'm in search of a wooden stoneware rack. I just had a customer want one at a fair I was at today. I told her I would check my "sources" and see if I could find one, but they had been discontinued years ago.

Krista, We are traveling this weekend but we have some at home that we made to sell at a craft fair. If you can't get a "real" one, PM me if you are interested in a handmade "not in China" Stoneware Rack.They were "copied" from a real one and are unfinished white pine.​

I just got a really nice one handmade from someone on eBay. It is big and I love how much it holds! PM me if you want more info.

Here is an option if you are interested. These are hand made in Jefferson County Florida from unfinished white pine and were copied from an original Pampered Chef stoneware rack. $10.00 plus shipping. PM me if you are interested. I prefer paypal.​

Attachments

• IMG_0712 Compressed.JPG
    IMG_0712 Compressed.JPG
    4 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0706 Compressed.JPG
    IMG_0706 Compressed.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 273
If you sent me a PM about these wooden racks, please send an email to [email protected] and I will reply to you. It has been crazy since we got 2 new puppies. (But we love them.)​

1. What is the Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack designed for?

The Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack is specifically designed to hold and display Pampered Chef's stoneware products, such as baking dishes and pizza stones.

2. What are the dimensions of the Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack?

The Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack measures 13.5 inches in length, 11.75 inches in width, and 10.5 inches in height, making it the perfect size for storing and organizing your stoneware collection.

3. Can the Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack be used in the oven?

No, the Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack is not meant to be used in the oven. It is designed for storage and display purposes only.

4. Is the Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack is safe to be washed in the dishwasher. However, hand-washing is recommended to prolong the life of the wooden rack.

5. How many stoneware pieces can the Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack hold?

The Iso Wooden Stoneware Rack can hold up to 7 standard sized Pampered Chef stoneware pieces, providing a convenient and space-saving storage solution for your stoneware collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mom4angela
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
Replies