1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO Wooden Stoneware Rack

1. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

I'm in search of a wooden stoneware rack. I just had a customer want one at a fair I was at today. I told her I would check my "sources" and see if I could find one, but they had been discontinued years ago.

2. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Krista, We are traveling this weekend but we have some at home that we made to sell at a craft fair. If you can't get a "real" one, PM me if you are interested in a handmade "not in China" Stoneware Rack.They were "copied" from a real one and are unfinished white pine.​

May 9, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I just got a really nice one handmade from someone on eBay. It is big and I love how much it holds! PM me if you want more info.

4. LeslieSGI

Here is an option if you are interested. These are hand made in Jefferson County Florida from unfinished white pine and were copied from an original Pampered Chef stoneware rack. $10.00 plus shipping. PM me if you are interested. I prefer paypal. ​

Attached Files:

May 12, 2009
  5. LeslieSGI

If you sent me a PM about these wooden racks, please send an email to lesliesgi@gmail.com and I will reply to you. It has been crazy since we got 2 new puppies. (But we love them.)​

May 28, 2009
Have something to add?