• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Wooden Rack with Dowels?

In summary, the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack is a versatile storage solution designed to help organize and store Pampered Chef cookware and kitchen tools. It can hold up to 8 pieces of cookware and has adjustable dividers for different sizes. It is not meant to be used in the oven and should be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. The rack is made from durable materials and built to last in the kitchen.
mom4angela
I'm looking for a PC wooden rack with the dowels for displaying my stoneware, or whatever. I don't want to spend alot of moola, 'cuz my husband is "handy" and could probably make one???? I'd love to have one with Pampered Chef on it!

You can find them all over ebay. I had one client pick one up for $20

People have asked for those racks here on Chef Success the past few years - me included!
I ended up getting one on eBay, $20 sounds about right. I have seen them priced much higher but if you can wait...and have to have the PC logo stampled on it...
They probably only cost about $8 to make but I am in no way handy enough to cut the base part or drill the holes.

I also tried to get a cherry pitter here on Chef Success too, but could only find one on eBay.

I have one brand new - still in the original packaging

Am interested in the wooden rack? Do you still have it?

I have 1 too if someone wants it!!! I know $20 is about right...plus shipping!
I've seen them on ebay not too long ago and they were going for more than that...PM me

I have one I will sell to you. It is very very gently used!
$15 plus shipping.
Thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack?

The Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack is designed to help organize and store your Pampered Chef cookware and kitchen tools. It can hold up to 8 pieces of cookware and has built-in dividers to keep them separated and easily accessible.

2. Is the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack adjustable?

Yes, the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack is adjustable to fit a variety of cookware sizes. The dividers can be moved to accommodate larger or smaller pieces, making it a versatile storage solution for all your Pampered Chef items.

3. Can the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack be used in the oven?

No, the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack is not meant to be used in the oven. It is designed for storage purposes only and should not be exposed to high temperatures.

4. How do I clean the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack?

To clean the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing any cookware on it.

5. Is the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack durable?

Yes, the Iso Wooden Pampered Chef Rack is made from high-quality, durable materials that are designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen. It is built to last and will provide convenient storage for your Pampered Chef items for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TexasPCMama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TexasPCMama
  • Krista Burson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Stephanie78