• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retrieve CC's WISH List in Adobe File~

In summary, to retrieve your CC's WISH List in an Adobe file, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab, select "WISH List", and then click on the "Download PDF" button. This can also be accessed on a mobile device through the Pampered Chef mobile app. There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your CC's WISH List, and you can customize the layout of the Adobe file by clicking on the "Customize" button. CC's WISH Lists are updated in real-time, ensuring accuracy and up-to-date information.
whiteyteresa
CC use to have downloadable WISH List in Adobe file - I want to be able to send it in e-mail to some past host and guest. I don't have old order forms ones.

I have lost the ones I saved - computer is getting the flu I think - I will have something one day and gone the next and then back again. I had a tech look at it and he said that sometimes a computer will hide things on you.:eek:

I am looking for:

spring/summer 2006

fall/winter 2007

I really need it in Adobe please if anyone has this

~

Maybe you can contact the company directly. They may still have copies of their old WISH Lists stored somewhere. If they are no longer in business, try searching online for other vendors who might have archived versions of the list on their websites. You could also check with local libraries to see if they have any archived versions of the list. Good luck!

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that you lost your old order forms and are having trouble with your computer. Have you tried reaching out to customer service at CC to see if they can provide you with the downloadable WISH List in Adobe file? They may still have it in their records. If not, you could try searching online for a similar template that you can use. Best of luck!

1. How do I retrieve my CC's WISH List in an Adobe file?

To retrieve your CC's WISH List in an Adobe file, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can select "WISH List" and then click on the "Download PDF" button. This will generate an Adobe file containing your CC's WISH List.

2. Can I access my CC's WISH List on a mobile device?

Yes, you can access your CC's WISH List on a mobile device by using the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your account on the app and navigate to the "WISH List" section to view and download your list in an Adobe file.

3. Is there a limit to the number of items I can have on my CC's WISH List?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your CC's WISH List. You can add as many items as you like, and they will all be included in the Adobe file when you download it.

4. Can I customize the layout of my CC's WISH List in the Adobe file?

Yes, you can customize the layout of your CC's WISH List in the Adobe file by clicking on the "Customize" button on the WISH List page. From there, you can choose which information to include, such as images, descriptions, and prices.

5. How often are CC's WISH Lists updated?

CC's WISH Lists are updated in real-time, so any changes or additions you make will be reflected immediately. This ensures that the Adobe file containing your CC's WISH List is always up-to-date and accurate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • brewejen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies