• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy Bulk Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms?

In summary, Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms are small decorative charms that are used to identify each person's drink at parties or gatherings. They can be easily wrapped around the stems of wine glasses or other drinkware and are reusable, with customizable options available. They can be used on any type of drinkware, making them a versatile and fun way to label your drink at events.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I am looking to buy as many as I can for an event.
Does anyone have any? I'd even take used.
Thanks,
Jane

I have 2 sets never used. I will PM you with the details.

I think I have a set I would gladly sell. PM me if you are still interested in them. :)

1. What are Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms used for?

Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms are small decorative charms that are placed around the stems of wine glasses or other drinkware to identify each person's drink. They help prevent mix-ups and confusion at parties or gatherings.

2. How do I use Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms?

To use Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms, simply wrap the charm around the stem of your glass or place it on the base of your drinkware. Make sure the charm is secure and won't fall off. You can also use them on other types of drinkware, such as coffee mugs or water bottles.

3. Are Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms reusable?

Yes, Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms are reusable. They are made of durable materials such as silicone or metal and can be easily cleaned with soap and water. However, some designs may be more delicate and may require more gentle cleaning methods.

4. Can I customize my Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms?

Yes, many Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms come with customizable options, such as adding a monogram or choosing a specific color or design. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your drinkware and make it easier to identify your drink at events.

5. Are Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms only for wine glasses?

No, Iso Wine Markers/Drink Charms can be used on any type of drinkware, including wine glasses, champagne flutes, beer mugs, and even water bottles. They are a versatile and fun way to label your drink and add some flair to your party or gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • KHocutt
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies