• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a White Tool Turn About? Check Out Our Outlet!

In summary, the "Iso White Tool Turn About" is a versatile and compact kitchen tool that can hold and store up to 8 different kitchen tools. It has a smooth rotating base for easy access, a diameter of 7.5 inches and a height of 6.5 inches, and is dishwasher safe. It can also support up to 8 pounds of kitchen tools, making it suitable for heavy utensils.
cewcooks
I have a customer that is in search for a white tool turn about she has a white one and wants another
Anyone willing to part with one...

I have one new in box. I'm in MO at 64155 Not sure how much shipping would cost. PM me if you want to try to work something out. Do you have a website? The burg. one on-line is the same, just a different color. If she ordered it there, you'd get credit for it.

You can get a white one on outlet ... I just ordered one for my daughters art supplies. I'd direct her to outlet on your site. :)

1. What is the "Iso White Tool Turn About" used for?

The "Iso White Tool Turn About" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to hold and store up to 8 different kitchen tools, such as spatulas, whisks, and tongs.

2. How does the "Iso White Tool Turn About" rotate?

The "Iso White Tool Turn About" has a smooth rotating base that allows you to easily access all of your stored kitchen tools with just a simple turn.

3. How big is the "Iso White Tool Turn About"?

The "Iso White Tool Turn About" has a diameter of 7.5 inches and a height of 6.5 inches, making it a compact and convenient addition to any kitchen countertop.

4. Is the "Iso White Tool Turn About" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso White Tool Turn About" is made of durable and dishwasher safe materials, making it easy to clean and maintain.

5. Can the "Iso White Tool Turn About" hold heavy kitchen tools?

Yes, the "Iso White Tool Turn About" is designed to hold and support up to 8 pounds of kitchen tools, making it suitable for even the heaviest utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kkimpinski
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • robochick84
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Thinker