• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso White Tool Turn-About

In summary, the Iso White Tool Turn-About is a versatile kitchen tool with a rotating base to hold and organize various utensils. It is dishwasher safe, made of durable materials, and can hold heavy utensils. It has six compartments and can also be used for other purposes such as holding makeup brushes or office supplies.
kkimpinski
Does anyone in Canada have a new "White" Tool Turn-About that they would like to sell? I have a customer that would really like one in white to match her appliances.

Thanks,

Kim,

I am not in Canada but on our US outlet we have the white tool turn about in it with some other items. Do you get the outlet in Canada?

Harriet, we do have the outlet in Canada but we don't have the same selection as the US. Your outlet is always better than ours.

I just checked...no white tool turn-about.:(

Oh well, hopefully someone in Cda will have a new one that they are willing to part with. If not, I can let my customer know that I can get one from a US consultant (shipping might be high) or wait and hopefully they might come on the Cdn outlet.

I have one (in US) - I am pretty sure it's not all that expensive to ship -- email me at [email protected] with the shipping address and I'll get a shipping quote for ya.

Carolyn, I just sent you an email.

Thanks,

1. What is the Iso White Tool Turn-About?

The Iso White Tool Turn-About is a versatile kitchen tool designed to hold and organize various kitchen utensils, such as spatulas, whisks, and tongs. It features a rotating base for easy access and a sleek white design to match any kitchen decor.

2. Is the Iso White Tool Turn-About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso White Tool Turn-About is dishwasher safe, making cleaning and maintenance a breeze.

3. Can the Iso White Tool Turn-About hold heavy utensils?

Absolutely! The Iso White Tool Turn-About is made of durable, high-quality materials and can hold even the heaviest of kitchen utensils with ease.

4. How many utensils can the Iso White Tool Turn-About hold?

The Iso White Tool Turn-About has six compartments, providing ample space to hold a variety of kitchen utensils. However, the exact number of utensils it can hold will depend on their size and shape.

5. Can the Iso White Tool Turn-About be used for other purposes?

While the Iso White Tool Turn-About is designed specifically for kitchen utensils, it can also be used to hold other items such as makeup brushes, crafting tools, or office supplies. Its versatility makes it a great organizational tool for any room in the house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Thinker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Thinker
  • robochick84