• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking White Shears - Can You Help? Becky

In summary, the best shears for cutting through white meat would be the Professional Shears or the Kitchen Shears. These shears are designed specifically for cutting through meats and have sharp, serrated blades for easy cutting. Additionally, the company offers Poultry Shears which are perfect for cutting through poultry and other meats. These shears have a curved blade for better control and a notch for easily cutting through bones. The shears are versatile and can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen and outdoors. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for optimal longevity. Customers can also take advantage of a lifetime guarantee offered by the company for their shears.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

I had someone out of the blue call and ask for the white shears. I don't have any in my stock and wondered if anyone had at least one pair if not two.

THANKS!

Becky

Last edited:
I have two

dannyzmom said:
I have two

How much for one? I had a customer contact me a week or so ago, but I just said we don't sell them anymore!

Thats my next question- your price plus/including shipping for both. :) Zip is 93955.

THANKS! :)

I have one pair to if anyone needs one. $7 plus the price of shipping

Carolyn if I can buy your two pairs, then maybe WLMcCoy can by Cookinmama's pair. :) What do yall think?

Great w/ me!!

cookinmama said:
I have one pair to if anyone needs one. $7 plus the price of shipping

I'm very interested. Let me know shipping to 26155! Thanks a lot!

I'm going to the post office today so I will check and get back with you.

Sorry guys - I have not been on CS in a few days - your best bet is to email me or PM me (I get an email when I have a PM)
My email address is [email protected]

What are the best shears for cutting through white meat?

The best shears for cutting through white meat would be our Professional Shears or our Kitchen Shears. These shears are designed specifically for cutting through meats and have sharp, serrated blades for easy cutting.

Do you have any shears that are specifically for cutting through poultry?

Yes, we offer our Poultry Shears which are perfect for cutting through poultry and other meats. These shears have a curved blade for better control and a notch for easily cutting through bones.

Can the shears be used for other tasks besides cutting through meat?

Absolutely! Our shears are versatile and can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen such as cutting herbs, opening packages, or even snipping flowers. They are also great for outdoor tasks like trimming plants or opening bags of soil.

Are the shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our shears are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water and drying them immediately for optimal longevity.

Do you offer any warranties for your shears?

Yes, we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our shears. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will replace or refund your shears. Just contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmonninger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • mrssyvo