• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect White Scissors: Shop NIB Options Today

In summary, the white scissors from Pampered Chef are unique due to their high-quality stainless steel blades, comfortable grip handle, and compact size. They can be used for various tasks besides cutting food, are easy to clean, and can be sharpened if needed. Additionally, they come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
micocina
Gold Member
If anyone has the original white scissors NIB, please let me know.

micocina said:
If anyone has the original white scissors NIB, please let me know.

Why would you want them, when our Kitchen Shears are awesome....
Also the white ones have NO warrenty & the current ones have 3 years....

I believe I do.....let me look and Ill get back to you.

1. What makes the white scissors from Pampered Chef unique?

The white scissors from Pampered Chef are made with high-quality stainless steel blades that are designed to stay sharp for a long time. They also have a comfortable grip handle and a compact size, making them perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

2. Can these scissors be used for other tasks besides cutting food?

Yes, these scissors are not just limited to cutting food. They can also be used for various crafting projects, opening packages, and other household tasks. However, it is recommended to have a separate pair of scissors for food and non-food use.

3. Are these scissors easy to clean?

Yes, these scissors are very easy to clean. They are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water and dry them immediately for optimal care and longevity.

4. Can I sharpen these scissors if they become dull?

Yes, you can sharpen these scissors if they become dull. However, it is recommended to use a professional sharpening service to ensure the best results and avoid damaging the blades.

5. Do these scissors come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if there are any defects in the product, you can contact customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Kelly8
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • DebbieSAChef