• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso White Ceramic 8" Sauté Pan

In summary, the Iso White Ceramic 8" Sauté Pan has a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of approximately 2.5 inches. It is oven-safe up to 400°F, but it is recommended to check the handle material before use. Metal utensils are not recommended for use with this pan, and it is dishwasher safe but hand washing is preferred. The pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I gave away the white ceramic 8" sauté pan that I had after using it once. Now that I am moving away from non-stick pans, I want one again. Do you have one to sell?

I have one. The box has been opened to show the product, but never used. It still had the stickers in the pan. Message me and let me know if you are interested.Thanks,
Maggie

PamperedchefDaly said:
I gave away the white ceramic 8" sauté pan that I had after using it once. Now that I am moving away from non-stick pans, I want one again. Do you have one to sell?
I also have one to sell if you're still looking

1. What is the size of the Iso White Ceramic 8" Sauté Pan?

The Iso White Ceramic 8" Sauté Pan has a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of approximately 2.5 inches.

2. Is the pan oven-safe?

Yes, the Iso White Ceramic 8" Sauté Pan is oven-safe up to 400°F. However, we recommend checking the handle material before using in the oven to ensure it is also oven-safe.

3. Can I use metal utensils with this pan?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils with the Iso White Ceramic 8" Sauté Pan as it can scratch or damage the ceramic coating. We recommend using wooden, silicone, or nylon utensils instead.

4. Is this pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso White Ceramic 8" Sauté Pan is dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to hand wash ceramic cookware to preserve its longevity.

5. What is the warranty on this pan?

The Iso White Ceramic 8" Sauté Pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace it at no cost to you. Please refer to the product packaging for more details on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • amairead