• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious & Elegant "Cookie" Table Recipes for a Wedding

In summary, a "Delicious & Elegant" cookie table for a wedding typically includes traditional favorites like chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, and sugar cookies, as well as unique options like macarons, biscotti, and shortbread. These cookies can be customized to match the wedding theme or colors and it is recommended to have around 6-8 cookies per guest. Most of the cookies can be made ahead of time and there are also gluten-free and vegan options available.
pchefinski
My SIL is getting married on Saturday and my MIL and I are making some goodies for a "cookie" table. I know there are recipes for yummy but elegant (and easy) things we could make for this. We're already doing the cookie press cookies.. what else?

Amanda:

If you're doing things other than cookies, then I'd suggest the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and the Profiterole Puffs. Both display beautifully and are super-yummy!

Mary

Tuxedo Strawberries! SO cute and very simple. Recipe and pics on Consultant's Corner

I agree, all the above will be great!!!

Can someone please tell me what ISO stands for? I always see it and can't figure it out.

Thanks

I -in
S- search
O- of

1. What types of cookies are typically included in a cookie table for a wedding?

Some popular options for "Delicious & Elegant" cookie table recipes for a wedding include traditional favorites like chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, and sugar cookies, as well as more unique options like macarons, biscotti, and shortbread.

2. Can I customize the cookies to match my wedding theme or colors?

Yes, absolutely! Many of our cookie recipes can be easily customized with food coloring, sprinkles, or other decorations to match your wedding colors or theme. You can also choose cookies that have a similar color scheme or design to your wedding decor.

3. How many cookies should I plan for per guest?

It's generally recommended to have around 6-8 cookies per guest for a cookie table at a wedding. However, this can vary depending on the size of the wedding and the other desserts or treats that will be available.

4. Can the cookies be made ahead of time?

Yes, most of our "Delicious & Elegant" cookie table recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container until the day of the wedding. This can save you time and stress on the day of the event.

5. Do you have any gluten-free or vegan options for cookie tables?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free and vegan cookie recipes that are just as delicious and elegant as our traditional options. You can also discuss any specific dietary restrictions with your Pampered Chef consultant to find the perfect cookie options for your wedding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Meigs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • LisaJG