1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO Vanilla Deep Dish Baker

Tags:
  1. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

My customer loves this for making a particular recipe, but hers has a hairline crack in the corners. Anyone have one available? Give me a total price including shipping to 98056 please.

Mar 31, 2016
  2. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Scott, I have one. Only used at shows but it has a chip in it; that also happened at a show. I don't know that someone would want it due to the chip, but you never know.

Attached Files:

Mar 31, 2016
  3. scottcooks

Thanks so much for considering. No, I'll hold for an intact one. There are a couple on eBay but I'm not eager to pay $50ish including shipping.

Mar 31, 2016
  4. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

I completely understand; mine is more yard sale quality due to the chip. I figured if someone was interested they would give me a offer. I'm sure the shipping would be more than the piece. Good luck. There may be others here on cs that can help you out.

Mar 31, 2016
  5. Suzanne Johnson

Suzanne Johnson Member

6. I think I have a used vanilla one in my cupboard but I'm not home right now. I won't be back until late Friday. Email me at terriraterink@gmail.com if interested.

7. Suzanne Johnson

Suzanne Johnson Member

Scott, I just noticed what you said about the ebay price - since this piece is pretty heavy it is likely to cost around $50 with the shipping, or at least not too much less, depending on what someone wants for a new dish.
    FYI, I've received an inquiry about my green one so I am going to be calculating the weight etc. for it today to let them know - since I offered it to your customer first she should get first refusal so let me know as soon as you can please.
    Last thing, perhaps I should have mentioned I also have an oval and a rectangular baker in vanilla. Both new in box. My email again is cookin.good@comcast.net

8. Suzanne Johnson

Suzanne Johnson Member

Scott, I just happened on an ebay listing for a new one, $15 + $23.05 sh -- no bids as of 10 am PT June 3, ends in a little less than two days. Just in case you want to check it out; if no one bids it is at least a little cheaper than average prices. Sell is nss22. I'll try to attach a link to the listing. http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pampere...814495?hash=item236a550e5f:g:~aMAAOSwQaJXSwCP

9. scottcooks

Suzanne, THANKS! I bid on it; hopefully will win and it will arrive intact.

Jun 3, 2016
  10. Suzanne Johnson

Suzanne Johnson Member

You are very welcome and good luck!!

Have something to add?