• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker for Your Favorite Recipe?

In summary, a customer is looking for a deep dish baker to make a particular recipe. Another person offers one with a chip, but the customer declines and mentions a cheaper option on eBay. The conversation also includes offers for other types of bakers and a link to a cheaper listing on eBay. The customer bids on the cheaper option and hopes it will arrive intact.
scottcooks
Gold Member
My customer loves this for making a particular recipe, but hers has a hairline crack in the corners. Anyone have one available? Give me a total price including shipping to 98056 please.

Scott, I have one. Only used at shows but it has a chip in it; that also happened at a show. I don't know that someone would want it due to the chip, but you never know.

Attachments

• Deep Dish Baker.JPG
    Deep Dish Baker.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 621
byrd1956 said:
Scott, I have one. Only used at shows but it has a chip in it; that also happened at a show. I don't know that someone would want it due to the chip, but you never know.
Thanks so much for considering. No, I'll hold for an intact one. There are a couple on eBay but I'm not eager to pay $50ish including shipping.

I completely understand; mine is more yard sale quality due to the chip. I figured if someone was interested they would give me a offer. I'm sure the shipping would be more than the piece. Good luck. There may be others here on cs that can help you out.

I think I have a used vanilla one in my cupboard but I'm not home right now. I won't be back until late Friday. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Scott, I just noticed what you said about the ebay price - since this piece is pretty heavy it is likely to cost around $50 with the shipping, or at least not too much less, depending on what someone wants for a new dish.
FYI, I've received an inquiry about my green one so I am going to be calculating the weight etc. for it today to let them know - since I offered it to your customer first she should get first refusal so let me know as soon as you can please.
Last thing, perhaps I should have mentioned I also have an oval and a rectangular baker in vanilla. Both new in box. My email again is [email protected]

scottcooks said:
Thanks so much for considering. No, I'll hold for an intact one. There are a couple on eBay but I'm not eager to pay $50ish including shipping.
Scott, I just happened on an ebay listing for a new one, $15 + $23.05 sh -- no bids as of 10 am PT June 3, ends in a little less than two days. Just in case you want to check it out; if no one bids it is at least a little cheaper than average prices. Sell is nss22. I'll try to attach a link to the listing. http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pampered-Chef-Deep-Dish-Baker-1317-/152107814495?hash=item236a550e5f:g:~aMAAOSwQaJXSwCP

Suzanne Johnson said:
Scott, I just happened on an ebay listing for a new one, $15 + $23.05 sh -- no bids as of 10 am PT June 3, ends in a little less than two days. Just in case you want to check it out; if no one bids it is at least a little cheaper than average prices. Sell is nss22. I'll try to attach a link to the listing. http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pampered-Chef-Deep-Dish-Baker-1317-/152107814495?hash=item236a550e5f:g:~aMAAOSwQaJXSwCP
Suzanne, THANKS! I bid on it; hopefully will win and it will arrive intact.

scottcooks said:
Suzanne, THANKS! I bid on it; hopefully will win and it will arrive intact.
You are very welcome and good luck!!

1. What is the "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker" used for?

The "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker" is a versatile baking dish that can be used for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, cakes, and even breads. It is also great for marinating and serving.

2. Is the "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker" safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker" is oven safe up to 450°F (232°C). It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker"?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker" as it may scratch the surface. It is best to use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils to protect the non-stick coating.

4. How big is the "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker"?

The "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker" has a capacity of 4.2 quarts and measures 13.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 2 inches in height. It is the perfect size for family meals and entertaining.

5. Can the "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker" be used on the stovetop?

No, the "Iso Vanilla Deep Dish Baker" is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is only intended for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking.with.ann
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
quiltchef
  • Jode7227
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • nikked