• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Find an Affordable Julienne Blade for My Ultimate Slice & Grate in the UK?

In summary, the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate is a versatile kitchen tool that can slice and grate a variety of foods, including vegetables, fruits, cheeses, and chocolate. It is dishwasher safe and comes with 3 different blades for different slicing and grating sizes. It can be used comfortably by both left and right-handed individuals, and for safe use, it is recommended to use the included food holder and place the device on a flat and stable surface.
britishchef
I like the Julienne blade and want one to take to the UK, but I can't afford full price.

Thanks!

I PM'd you :)

usgwhere in the uk are you going? i am here now and might have one for you in november.

Just to let everyone know - I didn't realise I would get the UM in my SS2 bonus, which hopefully I should get. I'll let you guys know if I don't get it and still want to get the US&G.

1. What types of food can be sliced and grated using the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate?

The Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate is designed to slice and grate a variety of foods including vegetables, fruits, cheeses, and even chocolate.

2. Is the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Does the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate come with different blades for different slicing and grating sizes?

Yes, the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate comes with 3 different blades: a coarse grater, a medium slicer, and a fine grater, allowing you to slice and grate to your desired thickness.

4. Can the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate be used for both left and right-handed individuals?

Yes, the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate is designed to be used comfortably by both left and right-handed individuals.

5. How do I safely use the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate?

To safely use the Iso: Ultimate Slice & Grate, always make sure to use the included food holder to protect your fingers while slicing and grating. Also, be sure to place the device on a flat and stable surface before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefkristin