• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate? I can help!

In summary, the Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate is a versatile kitchen tool with a rotating blade and interchangeable blades for slicing, grating, and shredding various ingredients. It features a non-slip base and safety guard for convenience and is suitable for a wide range of ingredients. It is also dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended for the blades. To change the blades, use the blade release button to switch them out.
straitfan
Gold Member
I have a customer who absolutely HATES her Mandoline, and wishes everyday that she hadn't sold her USG in a garage sale. I'd love to make her happy by finding her another one. Let me know if you've got one to part with. Shipping to 67579. TIA!

I have one that I use to use until I bought my mandoline. Would she want one that I had used? Its in great shape.

I pm'd you.

I never recv'd the pm.

She Pm'd me! LOL!

1. What is the Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate?

The Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to quickly and easily slice, grate, and shred a variety of ingredients with precision and ease.

2. What makes the Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate different from other slicers and graters?

The Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate features a unique design that includes a rotating blade for fast and efficient slicing, and interchangeable blades for different grating options. It also has a non-slip base and a safety guard for added convenience and safety.

3. What types of ingredients can I use with the Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate?

The Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate can be used with a wide range of ingredients, including vegetables, fruits, cheeses, and even chocolate. It is also great for making uniform slices for salads, sandwiches, and other dishes.

4. Is the Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the blades for best results and longevity.

5. How do I change the blades on the Iso-Ultimate Slice and Grate?

To change the blades, simply slide the blade release button and remove the current blade. Then, insert the desired blade and secure it in place with the blade release button. Repeat this process for each blade you wish to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • afokkema4u