• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Two Grilling Recipes

In summary, the conversation is about a grilling show on May 20th and the person is looking for two specific recipes: Grilled Italian Sausages with Confetti Vegetable Relish and Picnic Sausage Potato Kebabs. The person also shares a recipe for the Picnic Sausage & Potato Kabobs and discusses different types of sausages that can be used. The conversation ends with a thank you to those who shared their recipes.
pcbrandy
I'm doing a grilling show on the 20th of May and I've been researching recipes. I'm interested in the two following recipes I don't have.

Grilled Italian Sausages with Confetti Vegetable Relish Celebrate p79
Picnic Sausage Potato Kebabs Causal Cooking p43

If anyone has these please post or email me. Thank you in advance.
Brandy

Here's the Picnic Sausage & Potato Kabobs

Mustard Sauce
1/4 cup mayo
2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard

Kebabs
3/4 pound petite new potatoes (10-12)
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, pressed
3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/8 teaspoon each salt and ground black pepper
6 large green onions
1 package (1 pound) cooked bratwurst (5-6 sausages)
12 cherry tomatoes

1. Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium coals. For mustard sauce, mix mayo & mustard in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

2. For kebabs, cut potatoes in half using Crinkle Cutter. Place potatoes and water in Large Micro Cooker, cover. Microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes, just until potatoes are fork tender; drain. Drizzle with oil. Add garlic pressed with Garlic Press and seasonings; mix gently using Small Mix N Scraper.

3. Trim root ends from green onions. Cut 24 pieces, each 2 inches long. Reserve green tops for another use. Add onions to potatoes to toss gently.

4. Cut bratwurst diagonally into 1-inch pieces. Alternately thread bratwurst, potatoes, onions and cherry tomatoes onto six 12-inch skewers.

5. Grill kebabs, uncovered, 6-8 minutes or until bratwurst is browned, turning frequently using Barbecue Tongs. Serve kababs with mustard sauce.

Yield: 6 servings

(Precooked smoked sausage is another type of sausage that can be used in this recipe)

If you use wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water at least 30 mnutes before using to prevent burning.

Hope this helps!! Sounds good.

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Grilled Italian Sausages with Confetti Vegetable Relish
(Celebrate! Cookbook, pg 79)
Your 4th of July will sizzle with these tasty sausages topped with a zesty Italian-style relish. Bratwurst sausages work equally well in these hearty sandwiches.

Prep time: 30 minutes Grill time: 4-6 minutes

2 bottles (12 ounces each) non-alcoholic beer
1 medium onion, cut into wedges
10-12 Italian sausages (about 2 pounds)
1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 4 wedges
10-12 submarine or bratwurst rolls, split
½ cup mild giardiniera relish in vegetable oil (found in Italian food section or deli)
¼ cup Dijon mustard

1. Prepare grill for cooking at medium temperature. Combine non-alcoholic beer and onion in Family (12-in.) Skillet. Prick sausages several times. Place sausages in beer; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10-15 minutes or until sausages are no longer pink. Remove sausages from beer. Strain onion using small Colander; discard beer. Reserve onion.
2. Place sausages and bell peppers on grid of grill. Grill, covered, 4-6 minutes or until sausages are evenly browned and bell peppers are tender, turning occasionally with Barbecue Tongs. Remove sausages and bell peppers from grill; keep sausages warm.
3. Place buns, cut side down, on grill. Grill 30-60 seconds or until lightly toasted; keep warm.
4. Chop reserved onion and bell peppers with Food Chopper. Combine onion, bell peppers and giardiniera relish in Small Batter Bowl; mix gently. Place sausages in buns. Top with vegetable relish and mustard.

Yield: 10-12 servings

Nutrients per serving (1 sandwich): Calories 440, Total Fat 22 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 21 g, Sodium 1130 mg, Fiber 3 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 2½ starch, 2 meat, 2 fat (2½ carb)

Thank you Gina and Jodi. They both do sound great. Brandy

Hi Brandy,I'm so excited to hear that you're doing a grilling show on the 20th of May! It's the perfect time of year to get outside and cook up some delicious meals on the grill. I'm happy to help you out with the recipes you're interested in.For the Grilled Italian Sausages with Confetti Vegetable Relish, you can find the recipe on page 79 of the Celebrate cookbook. It's a crowd-pleasing dish that combines the savory flavors of Italian sausage with a colorful and flavorful vegetable relish. Your guests will love it!And for the Picnic Sausage Potato Kebabs, you can find the recipe on page 43 of the Casual Cooking cookbook. This is a great recipe for a casual outdoor gathering, as it combines the classic flavors of sausage and potatoes in a fun and easy-to-eat kebab form. I know your guests will enjoy this dish as well.I hope these recipes will be a hit at your grilling show! Let me know if you need any other assistance or if you have any other questions. Happy grilling!Best,

1. What is an "Iso Two" grilling recipe?

Iso Two is short for "isometric two", which refers to a cooking technique where food is cooked between two hot surfaces, such as a panini press or a grill. In this case, Iso Two grilling recipes involve cooking food between two hot grill plates, creating a delicious charred and crispy exterior while keeping the inside tender and juicy.

2. Can I use any type of protein or vegetables in Iso Two grilling recipes?

Yes, you can use a variety of proteins and vegetables in Iso Two grilling recipes. Some popular options include chicken, steak, fish, shrimp, asparagus, zucchini, and bell peppers. Just make sure to adjust cooking times and temperatures according to the specific ingredient you are using.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make Iso Two grilling recipes?

To make Iso Two grilling recipes, you will need a grill with two hot plates, such as a panini press or an electric grill. You can also use a regular grill by placing a cast iron grill press on top of the food to create the same effect. Alternatively, you can use a regular grill pan and press down on the food with a heavy pot or pan.

4. How do I prevent the food from sticking to the grill plates?

To prevent food from sticking to the grill plates, make sure to preheat the grill before adding any food. Brush the grill plates with a small amount of oil or use a non-stick cooking spray. You can also marinate the food beforehand or use a marinade brush to coat the food with oil before grilling.

5. Are there any tips for cleaning the grill plates after using them for Iso Two grilling recipes?

To clean the grill plates after using them for Iso Two grilling recipes, make sure to let them cool down first. Then, use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe away any excess oil or marinade. For tougher residue, you can use a grill brush or scraper. Make sure to thoroughly dry the plates before storing them to avoid rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchef2006
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchef2006
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals