• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Replacement Trifle Base - 64055

In summary, to order a replacement trifle base from Pampered Chef, you can contact their customer service team at 1-800-999-3434 or submit a request form on their website. It is possible to purchase a replacement trifle base even if you did not originally purchase the trifle set from Pampered Chef, but it may not fit other brands. There is a cost for a replacement trifle base, which may vary depending on the set and shipping fees. The timeframe for receiving a replacement trifle base will depend on your location and stock availability, and returns are not accepted but customer service can assist with any issues.
c00p
Gold Member
I tried searching old threads and haven't found anything....but I thought that someone at sometime had a base for the trifle that were willing to sell. I just broke my base last night as I was leaving my show :cry: so now I need a new one. If you have one, please let me know how much and shipping would be to 64055. TIA!!

Hopefully someone here will be able to help you out. I was able to find one this way a few months ago. HO REALLY needs to offer this as a replacement part!!!!

Bumping.....anyone have an extra one?????

Anyone.....anyone????

Still hoping and praying someone has one....

It's been a while....but I am still needing JUST the base. Anyone, anyone??

Let me look! I know I had one; I even e-mailed to my downline asking if anyone wanted it before I recycled it. But I don't think it has gone out. I have a show tonight that I'm getting ready for now, so I'll have to check tomorrow and I'll let you know!

I'm also looking for one for my mom -- she found the trifle bowl in a box of stuff she bought at an aution and the base wasn't there. You can email me at [email protected] if someone has two -- thanks so much!

I have a base I am not using... (kids knocked over the bowl and a into pieces it went)

I found my one extra-and I know it's been a while but just went through my recycling. I broke another Trifle Bowl, so I should have two. Let me know if you're still interested. E-mail me at [email protected].

1. How do I order a replacement trifle base?

To order a replacement trifle base, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3434 or visit our website to submit a replacement request form.

2. Can I purchase a replacement trifle base if I didn't originally purchase the trifle set from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still purchase a replacement trifle base even if you did not originally purchase the trifle set from Pampered Chef. However, please note that our replacement trifle bases are designed specifically for our trifle set and may not fit other brands.

3. Is there a cost for a replacement trifle base?

Yes, there is a cost for a replacement trifle base. The cost may vary depending on the specific trifle set and shipping fees.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement trifle base?

The timeframe for receiving a replacement trifle base may vary depending on your location and stock availability. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your replacement order.

5. Can I return a replacement trifle base if I am not satisfied with it?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for replacement trifle bases. However, if you encounter any issues with your replacement trifle base, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leahevanson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
harmony3
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies