1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO Trifle Base

1. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I tried searching old threads and haven't found anything....but I thought that someone at sometime had a base for the trifle that were willing to sell. I just broke my base last night as I was leaving my show :cry: so now I need a new one. If you have one, please let me know how much and shipping would be to 64055. TIA!!

Apr 11, 2009
  2. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Hopefully someone here will be able to help you out. I was able to find one this way a few months ago.

HO REALLY needs to offer this as a replacement part!!!!

Apr 11, 2009
  3. c00p

Bumping.....anyone have an extra one?????

Apr 13, 2009
  4. c00p

Anyone.....anyone????

Apr 13, 2009
  5. c00p

Still hoping and praying someone has one....

Apr 14, 2009
  6. c00p

It's been a while....but I am still needing JUST the base. Anyone, anyone??

Nov 12, 2009
  7. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Let me look! I know I had one; I even e-mailed to my downline asking if anyone wanted it before I recycled it. But I don't think it has gone out. I have a show tonight that I'm getting ready for now, so I'll have to check tomorrow and I'll let you know!

Nov 12, 2009
  8. gaddischef

gaddischef Member Gold Member

I'm also looking for one for my mom -- she found the trifle bowl in a box of stuff she bought at an aution and the base wasn't there. You can email me at gaddischef@yahoo.com if someone has two -- thanks so much!

Nov 12, 2009
  9. naekelsey

naekelsey Advanced Member Gold Member

I have a base I am not using... (kids knocked over the bowl and a into pieces it went)

Nov 20, 2009
  10. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

I found my one extra-and I know it's been a while but just went through my recycling. I broke another Trifle Bowl, so I should have two. Let me know if you're still interested. E-mail me at kmonk8@excite.com.

Dec 23, 2009
Have something to add?