• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones

In summary, the conversation revolves around availability of metal handles and wicker trays for round stones. The original poster has checked with consultants and outlets but there are no options. There is a discussion about the availability of these items on the US outlet but not on the Canadian outlet. One person offers to order and ship the items for those interested, while another suggests contacting those who already have the racks to avoid extra expenses.
donnathepamperedchef
I have two customers now that are asking about the metal handles that used to be available for the round stones. I have checked with consultants in my area and also outlet both US & Cdn., nothing.

Also there was a wicker type tray that I would also be interested in finding.

#1380 Large Rack — Was: $4.75 Now: $3.75
This sturdy metal rack helps you move the Large Round Stone from the oven to the table. Stoneware sold separately.

I found this on the outlet. I also have (3) available let me know if you would be interested in them. I have not seen the wicker tray on the outlet.

JamieLois said:
#1380 Large Rack — Was: $4.75 Now: $3.75
This sturdy metal rack helps you move the Large Round Stone from the oven to the table. Stoneware sold separately.

I found this on the outlet. I also have (3) available let me know if you would be interested in them. I have not seen the wicker tray on the outlet.

Note: Be careful! The round stone on the outlet is the medium one and the rack is for the large one. The medium stone would fall out of that rack!

I know the original poster wasn't looking for stones but for anyone else out there who might be...

thanks everyone. Why aren't they available on the Cdn outlet? Going to see how I can get them.

The Woven selections are available on the US outlet!

I have new racks if you still need them

DebbieJ said:
The Woven selections are available on the US outlet!

I just saw them! They also have the wovens for the baker!!

Cdn consultants can't order from the US Outlet:mad: I have called CS and our HO, no way, no how. I have two customers that want the metal handles for the large round stones and three that want the woven trays, very frustrating

How badly do they want them? I'd be willing to order the woven trays, have them shipped to me, then mail them to you. However, the shipping would be pretty high for all this. Would they be willing to pay for it?Since a couple of people said they have the racks, you might want to contact them about shipping these to you, so you don't have to pay the extra expense of placing the order for them through the outlet.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones?

The Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones is designed to increase the versatility of your Pampered Chef Large Round Stone by allowing you to cook foods that require a more direct heat source, such as pizzas and breads.

2. Can I use the Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones is safe to use in the oven. It can withstand temperatures up to 450°F (232°C).

3. Is the Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

4. Will the Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones fit on any size Large Round Stone?

The Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones is specifically designed to fit on the Pampered Chef Large Round Stone (15 inches). It will not fit on other brands or sizes of round stones.

5. How should I care for my Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones?

To ensure the longevity of your Iso: Tray for Large Round Stones, it is recommended to avoid using metal utensils on it. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils. Also, avoid cutting directly on the tray to prevent scratches. If stains or residue build up, soak the tray in warm, soapy water before washing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • heather223