• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Toronto, Ontario, Canada Director

In summary, the potential consultant met with Kate and discussed her options for becoming a consultant in Canada as well as in the United States. Kate suggests that the potential consultant find a Canadian friend to work with as her director, as there are product and pricing differences between the two countries. The potential consultant is hesitant to commit to becoming a consultant due to her current job and her government's aid ban, but is optimistic about her future.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I met a bright and excited potential consultant who lives in Toronto. I think she could be a superstar with an active director in the area. Anyone want me to introduce you to her?

Also, she has asked if she could be a consultant in Canada as well as in Buffalo, NY. I know we can't sell to Canadians and vice versa, but I'm not clear if she could have two businesses. Thoughts?

That's funny, I have a friend in Toronto who's NEEDS to sign up. She'd be perfect! LOLNot sure about the double company thing. I'm thinking HO would say no, since she's not a US resident ... but I guess it never hurts to ask! ;) I wonder how hard it would be for her to get through the border with her kit??? Hmmmmm ...

Shelia - is your friend looking to sign up or to build her team?As for the dual businesses....I know we base our sales on where they are shipped. I think it would be the same for the biz. I'm thinking I will suggest she find a friend in Buffalo and they work together in that whole area - can sales going to her and usa sales going to the friend. A problem with this could be the product differences and price differences in the catalog. And, taxes could potentially be a nightmare!So, still looking for someone to work with my friend as her director!

She would need a US Social Security Number to sign here and the equivalent in Canada. I would check the legalities of it as well... for tax purposes more than anything... Good luck!

Kate, she tried Avon & it was a flop. She LOVES the PC products, but is just not yet ready to commit. She LOVES to cook, has a cooking blog and is constantly posting photos of all her recipes on both her blog & her facebook page. Even though I don't benefit from her signing, I'd really LOVE to see her commit & just do it. I think she'd be great and I know she'd have lots of fun! She just finished her 1 year maternity leave & went back to work in a job that she hates. She's spending more money on day care than she's making but she feels guilty & doesn't want to quit since they held the job a year for her and since there's so many people in her area out of work looking for jobs. She feels like she needs to be grateful that she HAS a job & stick it out with the hopes that her government will soon lift the ban on assistance and that she can get accepted into a program that helps her pay for daycare. She's really at a great place in her life to do this, but she's not yet convinced.

Hey, is your friend the one that was with you in Toronto when I was "stalking" you?

No, that was my Mom's cousin. The potential and I "met" on facebook. And, I think there is a referral bonus that you get paid if you refer someone to another PC company and they sign. I just want to make sure she is taken care of. Who is it on here that lives in Canada?!?!?

Anyone????

What is "Iso Toronto, Ontario, Canada Director"?

"Iso Toronto, Ontario, Canada Director" refers to a position or job title within a company or organization based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada that is responsible for overseeing and implementing ISO standards and practices.

What are ISO standards?

ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization. ISO standards are a set of guidelines and requirements for quality management systems, environmental management systems, and other business processes that aim to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.

What are the responsibilities of an Iso Toronto, Ontario, Canada Director?

The responsibilities of an Iso Toronto, Ontario, Canada Director may include developing and implementing ISO standards and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, conducting internal audits and reviews, training employees on ISO standards, and continuously improving processes and systems.

What qualifications are required for an Iso Toronto, Ontario, Canada Director?

Qualifications for an Iso Toronto, Ontario, Canada Director may vary, but typically include a bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as business, engineering, or quality management, knowledge and experience with ISO standards, strong leadership and communication skills, and the ability to analyze data and make informed decisions.

What are the benefits of having an Iso Toronto, Ontario, Canada Director?

The benefits of having an Iso Toronto, Ontario, Canada Director include improved quality and efficiency, increased customer satisfaction, compliance with regulatory requirements, and a competitive advantage in the market. The director also plays a crucial role in maintaining and continuously improving the company's reputation and credibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DanielleQ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • jennyl