• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the TLC Cookbook - Volume 1?

In summary, the "Iso - Tlc Cookbook - Volume 1" is a cookbook specifically designed for individuals with dietary restrictions. It includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options and each recipe includes a breakdown of nutritional information. Most ingredients can be found in regular grocery stores, but some may require a trip to a health food store or online. The cookbook also offers a range of recipes for individuals with food allergies, but it is always important to double-check ingredients and consult with a doctor for severe allergies.
emmjohns
Hello! I have a customer who is looking for the TLC cookbook - volume 1. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell? Please let me know if so & for how much. Thanks in advance!!

This was an online print out. It wasn't actually published. Someone may have it saved in document form they could email you but thought I'd give you the head's up that you can't actually find one to buy.

I have the TPC Celebrity Cookbook which is the first one, which was a PDF. However, i do not know how to attach it or put it in the file. If anyone can give step by step directions I'll post it.

Thank you for the replies! I didn't know that about the Volume 1. Trudy - I'm not sure how to upload files on here, but would you be able to email it to me? If you're able to, my email address is [email protected]. Thank you so much!

I would upload it here, but my copy is 2.09MB. The site limit is 2MB....

emmjohns said:
Thank you for the replies! I didn't know that about the Volume 1. Trudy - I'm not sure how to upload files on here, but would you be able to email it to me? If you're able to, my email address is [email protected]. Thank you so much!
I've sent it. Enjoy.

There are hard copies out there. We got them at conference that year. It was downloadable as a free PDF though for anyone who wanted it.

1. What does "Iso" stand for in the "Iso - Tlc Cookbook - Volume 1"?

"Iso" stands for "isolated," which means that these recipes are specifically designed for individuals who are following a restricted diet or have certain dietary restrictions.

2. Are the recipes in the "Iso - Tlc Cookbook - Volume 1" suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options that are suitable for individuals following those diets.

3. Can I find nutritional information for the recipes in the "Iso - Tlc Cookbook - Volume 1"?

Yes, each recipe includes a breakdown of the nutritional information, including calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrates.

4. Are the ingredients in the "Iso - Tlc Cookbook - Volume 1" easily accessible?

Yes, the majority of ingredients used in the recipes can be found in most grocery stores. Some specialty ingredients may need to be purchased from a health food store or online.

5. Is the "Iso - Tlc Cookbook - Volume 1" suitable for individuals with food allergies?

The cookbook includes a wide range of recipes that can accommodate various food allergies, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free options. However, it is always important to double-check the ingredients and consult with a doctor if you have severe allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mlpatch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristenlee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • iteachurkid