• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Medium Size Outlet Items - Any Experience?

In summary, Medium size outlet items are slightly imperfect or discontinued products with minor cosmetic flaws, but still come with the same warranty as regular items. They cannot be returned or exchanged, but are covered under the satisfaction guarantee. They are regularly restocked, but availability may vary. Discounts and coupons cannot be applied, but consultants and party hosts may be able to use their rewards towards these items.
Monty060609
I know I can get the small ones in the outlet but I was wondering if anyone has the medium ones?

Thanks

there never were medium ones.

I would gladly sell you my small ones!

oh ok. Thanks I just assumed that since there are small and medium cranberry ones now that it would be the same.

lcucinella- they are in the outlet so I'll probably just get them there. Thanks!

I REALLY liked the tiles & was upset they didn't have the Med. But they do go well with the Med. Cranberry trim & I think the 4 different square bowls are still on the outlet, which goes nice with them also....:D

What is the difference between medium size outlet items and regular items?

Medium size outlet items are products that are slightly imperfect or discontinued, but still function perfectly. They may have minor cosmetic flaws, such as scratches or dents, but are still of high quality and come with the same warranty as regular items.

Can I return or exchange a medium size outlet item?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for medium size outlet items. However, they still come with our satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for assistance.

Are medium size outlet items covered under the Pampered Chef warranty?

Yes, all medium size outlet items are covered under our satisfaction guarantee. If you experience any issues with your item, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

How often do you restock medium size outlet items?

We restock medium size outlet items on a regular basis, but availability may vary. We recommend checking our website frequently or signing up for our email notifications to stay updated on restocks.

Can I use discounts or coupons on medium size outlet items?

Unfortunately, discounts and coupons cannot be applied to medium size outlet items as they are already deeply discounted. However, if you are a consultant or host a party, you may be able to use your rewards towards these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock