• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need More Thick Slice Attachment Rods? Check Out My Stock!

In summary, the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod is a tool used in conjunction with the Pampered Chef Mandoline to create thick slices of fruits and vegetables. It is compatible with all Pampered Chef Mandoline models and can be easily attached by sliding it onto the side of the mandoline. The slices created with the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod are approximately 7mm thick. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
chefcaroline
Gold Member
I am needing at least 1 more of these. Anyone still have any available?

Caroline

1. What is the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod used for?

The Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod is used with the Pampered Chef Mandoline to create thick slices of fruits and vegetables.

2. Can the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod be used with any Pampered Chef Mandoline?

Yes, the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod is compatible with all Pampered Chef Mandoline models.

3. How do I attach the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod to my Pampered Chef Mandoline?

To attach the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod, simply slide it onto the side of the mandoline where you would normally attach the slicing blade.

4. What is the thickness of the slices created with the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod?

The Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod creates slices that are approximately 7mm thick.

5. Is the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Thick Slice Attachment Rod is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • chefcaroline
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefcaroline
  • Jessica Miller