• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill

In summary, the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill is made of durable stainless steel with a ceramic grinding mechanism. To refill it, unscrew the top and pour in salt or pepper through the large opening. It has an adjustable grind setting for fine or coarse grinds. To clean, wipe it down with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty against defects.
milkangel
i have a customer that is really wanting one and it is now not in the book so does any one have one?

Bump I am in need of one as well..Anyone able to help either one of us out.

i found one

What is the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill made of?

The Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill is made of durable stainless steel and features a ceramic grinding mechanism.

How do I refill the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill?

To refill the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill, simply unscrew the top and pour in your desired salt or pepper. The large opening makes it easy to refill without any mess.

Is the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill adjustable?

Yes, the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill has an adjustable grind setting, allowing you to choose between fine or coarse grinds.

How do I clean the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill?

To clean the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not submerge the mill in water.

Does the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Old Salt and Pepper Mill comes with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • newchefmommy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
newchefmommy
  • Wis Chef Dawn