• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Replacement Old Style Ead Rings? Contact Us Today!

In summary, old style Ead rings are a type of silicone ring previously sold by Pampered Chef for use with their Executive Cookware line. Changes in the manufacturing process have made them unavailable, but a new and improved version is now offered. If in need of a replacement, customers can contact customer service. The old style Ead rings can still be used with Executive Cookware, but upgrading to the new version is recommended. The new Ead rings are compatible with all Pampered Chef cookware lines and provide the same heat-resistant functionality.
rayday
I have 2 guests that broke the bottom ring on their Easy Accent Decorator. They are the older style ones. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have 1 or 2 that you are willing to sell and how much you want with shipping to 52645. Thanks so much!

Wow! I just had a customer whom I ordered the replacement ring for, and it didn't work, so she must need the old one too! Desiree, if you get a deluge of responses, send one my way! [email protected]. Shipping to 67579!

1. What are old style Ead rings?

Old style Ead rings are a type of silicone ring that was previously sold by Pampered Chef for use with our Executive Cookware line. These rings are designed to keep the handles of the cookware cool to the touch during use.

2. Why are old style Ead rings no longer available?

Unfortunately, due to changes in the manufacturing process, we are no longer able to produce the old style Ead rings. However, we do offer a new and improved version of the Ead rings that are compatible with all of our cookware lines.

3. How can I get a replacement for my old style Ead rings?

If you are in need of a replacement for your old style Ead rings, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in finding a suitable replacement or alternative product.

4. Can I still use my old style Ead rings with my Pampered Chef cookware?

While the old style Ead rings may no longer be available for purchase, they can still be used with our Executive Cookware line. However, we recommend upgrading to the new and improved Ead rings for optimal performance.

5. Are the new Ead rings compatible with all Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, the new and improved Ead rings are compatible with all of our cookware lines. They are designed to fit securely on the handles of our pots and pans, providing the same heat-resistant functionality as the old style Ead rings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
Replies