• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: the New Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler Please

In summary, the tervis tumbler shipped to Ontario, Canada but the postal code N0N 1J3 no longer exists.
weeziegirlca
Looking for the PC tervis tumbler shipped to Ontario, Canada please. Postal code N0N 1J3Thanks!

I am sending you a pm

Hi,
Did you get my reply?

Yes and I replied to you.

I sent another message.

I have sent you another message and am awaiting your reply. Thank you.

byrd1956 said:
I have sent you another message and am awaiting your reply. Thank you.
Hi Robyn,
I am interested in your Tervis Tumbler. Would you email me if it's still available? [email protected] - thanks! Adrienne

Adrienne, I sent you an e-mail.
weeziegirl, I have sent you another message.

weeziegirl, I am sorry. If I do not hear from you concerning the tumbler before the weekend is out I will have to contact the next person interested.

Hi Robyn,
I will wait for your reply. Thank you!

Weeziegirl I am going to the next person in line.
Adrienne, once I hear back from the other person I will let you know as you are the next in line after her. thank you for your patience.

Oh my gosh, I am really, REALLY sorry! I was actually thinking that I had already paid for it and was wondering why I hadn't received it yet...until I just realized that I hadn't. So sorry to leave you hanging. Do you happen to still have it?

Hi all,
I am still looking for one of these tumblers. I'm not on the site very much so wasn't aware of how everything works and didn't know that I had messages waiting for me, so I unfortunately missed out on that one.
Would still love to get one if someone has one to sell.Thanks!Jan

Jan, you sent me a pm yesterday and I replied. The other girl interested has not responded. I have been trying to help since May 2. I must not understand how the pm messages work as it seems all my messages are never seen. Please see if you can check the message.

Hi!
I can see it now and am definitely still interested in it.
The first couple times I got a notification so was able to see the messages, but the last few I didn't receive a notification so didn't realize there were any messages.
I can send the money right away. Again, I truly apologize for the wait!

Hi,
So sorry for the confusion. I just sent the money. :)

Adrienne, I have e-mailed you. Please accept my apology on this matter. I have received payment from the original person interested in the tumbler so it is no longer available.

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Tervis Tumbler?

The Iso Tervis Tumbler has a capacity of 16 ounces, making it perfect for holding a variety of beverages.

2. Is the Iso Tervis Tumbler microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso Tervis Tumbler is microwave safe, making it convenient for heating up your favorite drinks.

3. Can the Iso Tervis Tumbler be used for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Iso Tervis Tumbler is designed for both hot and cold beverages, making it versatile for all your drink needs.

4. Does the Iso Tervis Tumbler come with a lid?

Yes, the Iso Tervis Tumbler comes with a spill-proof lid, making it perfect for on-the-go use.

5. Is the Iso Tervis Tumbler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Tervis Tumbler is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cdnmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies