• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso the Masher That Comes in the Specialty Set

In summary, "Iso the Masher" is a unique and versatile kitchen tool that is part of the Pampered Chef Specialty Set. It is designed with a unique shape and flexible edges, making it easy to mash and blend ingredients without leaving lumps. It can be used for both hot and cold ingredients and has a comfortable handle for easy grip and control. In addition to mashing, it can also be used for mixing, serving, and scraping. The product is covered by a lifetime guarantee, ensuring customer satisfaction.
milkangel
my moms friend is needing 3 of the mashers that comes with the specialty set and does not want the other 3 items in it. does any one have som e they want to sell? other wise i would buy 3 sets and sell them indevidual can we do that?

You can do that if you want to. I had a guest wanting the spiral wisk thing that came in the set so she paid for 1/4 of the cost of the set and I just kept the other 3 items. I would sell the masher to you except that I already opened it.

I do buy the sets and sell them individually since it's surprising how many people want the different pieces (I expected to be stuck with several of the same item). So maybe try that? You can also use the other pieces as gifts. Of course, I by far prefer the Mix n Mash so I'd try to sell her those if it would work for what she's doing.

What is "Iso the Masher That Comes in the Specialty Set"?

"Iso" is a unique, versatile kitchen tool that is part of our Pampered Chef Specialty Set. It is a masher that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as mashing potatoes, avocados, and even ground meat.

What makes "Iso the Masher" different from a traditional masher?

"Iso" is designed with a unique shape and flexible edges that allow it to easily mash and blend ingredients without leaving behind any lumps. It also has a comfortable handle for easy grip and control.

Can "Iso the Masher" be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, "Iso" is made with strong and heat-resistant silicone, making it safe to use with both hot and cold ingredients. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What other tasks can "Iso the Masher" be used for?

In addition to mashing, "Iso" can also be used as a mixing tool for batters and sauces, as well as a serving utensil for scooping and scraping. Its unique design makes it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

Is "Iso the Masher" covered by a warranty?

Yes, our Pampered Chef Specialty Set, including "Iso the Masher", is covered by our lifetime guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, we will replace it or provide a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Chefjaimie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jessica Miller