• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Crossover Bag?

In summary, the Iso Crossover Bag is a versatile and durable bag made of water-resistant nylon material. It measures 11" x 9" x 3.5" and has 8 pockets for organization and storage. It is machine washable on a gentle cycle and can be worn as a backpack or crossbody bag with adjustable straps.
SVanHout
One of my shows fell through and it looks like I won't earn this. I really wanted it so if anyone wants to sell theirs please let me know!

Thanks
Selena

There's plenty of time to book another show or host your own!

Trust me I have tried! My one show that fell through I called her sent emails, txts. And I am getting no interest in anyone else hosting a show.

Surely, you have neighbors that could come and facebook friends that will order. The guest special rocks this month! Offer the host benefits when the show hits $150. I'm planning on doing one...I just need to pick a date, and yes, I realise today is the 21st:)

Again I have tried! I'm in search of the bag. Thanks.

I just started and would of loved the chance at the bag too :(

I have one that I will sell- Never Opened Smoked Free Home.. not sure how much it is worth how does $20 sound with Shipping?

Hi. PM sent

I'm looking for a bag as well, please PM me if you have one to sell.

1. What is the size of the Iso Crossover Bag?

The Iso Crossover Bag measures 11" x 9" x 3.5", making it the perfect size for everyday use.

2. Is the Iso Crossover Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Crossover Bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend using cold water and mild detergent, and air drying it flat.

3. What material is the Iso Crossover Bag made of?

The Iso Crossover Bag is made of durable, water-resistant nylon material, making it perfect for all types of weather and spills.

4. Can the Iso Crossover Bag be worn as a backpack?

Yes, the Iso Crossover Bag has adjustable straps that can be worn as a backpack or a crossbody bag, providing versatility and comfort.

5. How many pockets does the Iso Crossover Bag have?

The Iso Crossover Bag has a total of 8 pockets, including a main compartment, front and back zippered pockets, and interior pockets for organization and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinintexas
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • LUVANTIQS