• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Iso Tervis Tumbler at an Affordable Price | Shipping to 76036

In summary, an Iso Tervis Tumbler is a high-quality, insulated tumbler that can keep drinks hot or cold for hours. It is durable, BPA-free, and has many practical benefits such as being shatterproof and dishwasher safe. Customers can find the perfect tumbler by browsing online or attending a Pampered Chef party, with various sizes, colors, and designs available. The price range for the tumblers is $14 to $30, with bundle deals and discounts for bulk orders. Shipping is available to the 76036 zip code and nationwide, with varying times and costs. More information can be found on the company's website or by contacting their customer service team.
Adrienne
I am desperately searching for one of the Tervis Tumblers we earned a couple months ago. I earned mine but when I taught summer school I accidentally left it in the cafeteria and now someone from the church that rents the cafeteria has taken it. I am devastated! I loved that cup and need another one! Please post your best price including shipping to: 76036My director is going to look for one for me at conference, too. Fingers crossed I can get one before then! :)

Bump

They are in the supplies list right now! "Logo outlet"

What is an Iso Tervis Tumbler?

An Iso Tervis Tumbler is a double-walled, insulated tumbler that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for hours. It is made of high-quality, BPA-free materials and is known for its durability and functionality.

Why should I choose an Iso Tervis Tumbler?

Iso Tervis Tumblers are not only stylish and fun, but they also have many practical benefits. They are shatterproof, dishwasher safe, and can be used for both hot and cold beverages. Plus, with their double-walled insulation, they can keep drinks at the perfect temperature for longer periods of time.

How do I find the perfect Iso Tervis Tumbler?

Finding the perfect Iso Tervis Tumbler is easy! You can browse our selection online or attend a Pampered Chef party to see the tumbler in person. We offer various sizes, colors, and designs to fit your personal style and needs.

What is the price range for Iso Tervis Tumblers?

Our Iso Tervis Tumblers range in price from $14 to $30, depending on the size and design. We also offer bundle deals and discounts for bulk orders, making it an affordable option for everyone.

What is the shipping process for Iso Tervis Tumblers?

We offer shipping to the 76036 zip code, as well as nationwide. Shipping times and cost may vary depending on your location. For more information, please visit our website or contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • leahevanson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
harmony3
Replies