• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case Search

In summary, the Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case Search is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to search for and purchase any remaining stock of the discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case. The case was discontinued due to a change in design and the introduction of new products, but is still covered by warranty and can be returned if not satisfied. However, replacement parts are no longer available.
Becky McCulloch
Looking for padded case for my tablet and keyboard, I think we just discontinued a paisley one last season?

I have a tablet case. Only used for demo. Asking $16, includes shipping

The one we sold last year paisley dot? Im Assuming it would fit a 10.5" tablet with a keyboard?

my I-pad is in a case and it fits in it. I do not have a keyboard, though.

I will buy from you. How do I do it? paypal?

Can you email me - [email protected] - and I will give you my paypal info. Also, email me your address.
Thanks

Becky, I haven't gotten an email from you yet.

What is the Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case Search?

The Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case Search is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to search for and purchase any remaining stock of the discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case.

Why was the Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case discontinued?

The Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case was discontinued due to a change in design and the introduction of new products. We are constantly updating and improving our product offerings to provide our customers with the best options.

Is the Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case still covered by warranty?

Yes, the Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case is still covered by our standard warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I still find replacement parts for the Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case?

Unfortunately, replacement parts for the Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case are no longer available. However, our customer service team may be able to assist you with finding compatible parts or a suitable alternative.

Can I return the Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case if I am not satisfied?

Yes, our satisfaction guarantee policy still applies to the Discontinued Paisley Tablet & Keyboard Case. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for return and refund options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook868
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
3girls
  • ChefChris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • DebbieSAChef