• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Tablecloth - Have One to Sell?

In summary, the Pampered Chef tablecloth is made of 100% cotton and measures 52 inches by 52 inches. It is available in a variety of colors, machine washable, and has a stain-resistant finish and decorative scalloped edge.
dlwright
I am in need of a tablecloth with the PC logo. If anyone has one they would like to part with please let me know.

I found a celebration green tablecloth & apron and I am willing to sell them for 20.00 they are the hunter green celebration tablecloth and apron they had years ago I can't remember how long ago.

And don't forget that you can order the vinyl one on the supply order in white or beige.

I have the periwinkle blue Celebrations tablecloth that I'm willing to sell. $10 shipped. Send me an email jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

for those that DL doesn't buy from, PM me please...

1. What material is the Pampered Chef tablecloth made of?

The Pampered Chef tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

2. What size is the tablecloth?

The tablecloth measures 52 inches by 52 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized dining tables.

3. Does the tablecloth come in different colors?

Yes, the tablecloth is available in a variety of colors to match any kitchen or dining room decor.

4. Can the tablecloth be machine washed?

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle.

5. Does the tablecloth have any special features?

Yes, the tablecloth has a stain-resistant finish to help protect against spills and messes. It also has a decorative scalloped edge for a touch of elegance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78