• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Table Top Flip Chart and Business Supplies

In summary, the Iso Table Top Flip Chart and Business Supplies is a versatile and compact set that includes a foldable tabletop flip chart with a dry erase surface, 100 blank business cards, 4 dry erase markers, and a storage pouch. The flip chart is customizable and suitable for both personal and professional use, including group presentations. Additional accessories and refills are also available for purchase, such as dry erase markers and business card refills, as well as a carrying case for convenience when traveling.
Chandle
New rep here and I am looking for the table top flip chart and any other business supplies, catalogs recent, etc at a reasonable price. thanks Chrissy

Hi Chandle,
I have some business supplies that I'd be willing to sell you. I'll send you a message.

Hi chandle, did u find a flip top chart? Message me at [email protected]

Hi Dorothy,Yes my recruiter is selling me hers. Thanks Chrissy

1. What is included in the Iso Table Top Flip Chart and Business Supplies?

The Iso Table Top Flip Chart and Business Supplies includes a foldable tabletop flip chart with a dry erase surface, a set of 100 blank business cards, a pack of 4 dry erase markers, and a storage pouch for easy organization.

2. Is the flip chart customizable?

Yes, the flip chart has a dry erase surface that allows you to customize your presentations or use it for brainstorming sessions. You can also use the included business cards to create your own customized templates.

3. Can the Iso Table Top Flip Chart be used for both personal and professional purposes?

Yes, the flip chart can be used for a variety of purposes, whether it's for personal organization and planning or for professional presentations and meetings. Its compact size makes it convenient to carry anywhere.

4. Is the flip chart suitable for group presentations?

Yes, the Iso Table Top Flip Chart is designed for both individual and group use. It can be easily propped up on a table or easel for everyone to see, making it perfect for group presentations and discussions.

5. Are there any additional accessories or refills available for the flip chart?

Yes, there are additional dry erase markers and business card refills available for purchase. You can also purchase a carrying case specifically designed for the Iso Table Top Flip Chart for added protection and convenience when traveling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathy kish
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • feather18
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • ChefJWarren