• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Table Cloths: Newbie Guide

In summary, the Pampered Chef Table Cloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches and is suitable for most standard-sized tables. It is machine washable, but it is recommended to use cold water and hang it to dry to prevent shrinkage. The table cloth is also made of a stain-resistant material, making it easy to clean up spills and messes. Currently, it is only available in a neutral beige color but may potentially come in more colors in the future. The material of the table cloth is 100% polyester, which is durable and wrinkle-resistant.
texaschef
Gold Member
New to PC-would like a cloth Pampered Chef table cloth...don't know if they have ever made one???

texaschef said:
New to PC-would like a cloth Pampered Chef table cloth...don't know if they have ever made one???

I have a blue PC denim table cloth size 52" x 52" like for a card table. I am asking $10 plus shipping.
Give me your zip and I can give you a quote.
Debbie :D

The vinyl ones are AWESOME! I bought mine used from someone on here, and it has been so great -- love it!

I have one of the cranberry logo cloths that were available to be won last winter. If you want it, send me a message! $10 and shipping. It's in perfect shape and looks great all the time. I mostly do catalog shows, so it was only used once. I think it will fit a card table.

I have a vinyl one that I have an extra of ( I have 3 of them actually) I would sell you one. I have a pink cloth one (HWC) but I love it and wont part with it, sorry :(
PM me is you are interested in a vinyl one :)

I second the "Vinyl is awesome" sentiment. You can get them on the supply order form I think, for $12. Totally worth it!

Does anyone have the dot apron, or the cranberry apron that matches the new red tablecloth? I am looking for one as a gift if you do please let me know thank you.

1. What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Table Cloth?

The Pampered Chef Table Cloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Table Cloth be machine washed?

Yes, the table cloth is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle, and hanging it to dry to prevent shrinkage.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Table Cloth stain-resistant?

Yes, the table cloth is made of a stain-resistant material that makes it easy to clean up spills and messes. Simply wipe with a damp cloth or use a mild detergent for tougher stains.

4. Does the Pampered Chef Table Cloth come in different colors?

Currently, the Pampered Chef Table Cloth is only available in a neutral beige color. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, so stay tuned for potential new colors in the future!

5. What is the material of the Pampered Chef Table Cloth?

The table cloth is made of 100% polyester, which is a durable and easy-to-care-for fabric. It is also wrinkle-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use or special occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenniferB