• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles

In summary, Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles are a delicious and versatile topping made with premium cocoa, coffee, and hazelnut flavors. They can be used in a variety of ways, such as sprinkling on top of desserts or mixing into drinks. They are also gluten-free and should be stored in a cool, dry place. Other flavors available in the Iso Sweet Sprinkles line include Vanilla Bean and Cinnamon Spice.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I waited too long! :cry:
Now, I have a customer who really wants it, and I wanted one for myself as well. I'd love 2, but would be happy with any!
Thanks,
Jane :)

I have one extra maybe two. I have to look if you are interested message me

Last edited:

What are Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles?

Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles are a delicious and versatile topping that can be used to add a burst of rich flavor to a variety of dishes. They are made with a blend of premium cocoa, coffee, and hazelnut flavors, making them a perfect addition to desserts, drinks, and more.

How should I use Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles?

Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles can be used in a variety of ways. They can be sprinkled on top of ice cream, yogurt, or oatmeal for a sweet and flavorful touch. You can also mix them into your coffee or hot chocolate for a mocha hazelnut twist. They are also great for adding a delicious topping to baked goods like brownies, cakes, and cookies.

Are Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles are gluten-free, making them a safe and delicious choice for those with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.

How should I store Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles?

Iso Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. They can also be stored in the fridge or freezer for longer shelf life.

What other flavors are available in the Iso Sweet Sprinkles line?

In addition to Mocha Hazelnut, Iso Sweet Sprinkles also come in Vanilla Bean and Cinnamon Spice flavors. These versatile toppings can be used in a variety of ways to enhance the flavor of your favorite dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blarrabee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • JAE