• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Sweet Apple Sprinkle and a Carry Less, Sell More Bag

In summary, Iso Sweet Apple Sprinkle is a versatile blend of spices and sugar that can be used in various dishes, including baked apples, oatmeal, and meats. It is also gluten-free and safe for those with gluten sensitivities. The Carry Less, Sell More Bag is a durable and professional bag that makes it easy to transport and sell Pampered Chef products. While it cannot be personalized, you can easily add your own touch with a name tag or business card. The bag is also easy to clean, with the option to wipe it down or machine wash it on a gentle cycle.
ISO sweet apple sprinkleMy kids adored the sweet apple sprinkle and we just ran out :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a new Sweet Apple Sprinkle. $5 + shipping

llviscarra said:
My kids adored the sweet apple sprinkle and we just ran out :)

Also would love to find a clsm bag :)

Thanks!

I have a Clem bag it is not new but I only used it a few times $10 if interested.

trps said:
I have a Clem bag it is not new but I only used it a few times $10 if interested.

Yes! Pming :)

Need more apple sprinkle :)

I have a few bottles. How many and to what zip? I'll figure a total.

Candi_f said:
I have a few bottles. How many and to what zip? I'll figure a total.

sorry!! I just saw this :) My zip is 95928 - I probably only need 2.

I'll check back tomorrow, I promise! Thanks!

What is Iso Sweet Apple Sprinkle and how do I use it?

Iso Sweet Apple Sprinkle is a blend of spices and sugar that is perfect for adding a sweet and savory flavor to dishes. You can sprinkle it on apples before baking, mix it into oatmeal or yogurt, or even use it as a seasoning for pork or chicken. The possibilities are endless!

Is Iso Sweet Apple Sprinkle gluten-free?

Yes, our Iso Sweet Apple Sprinkle is gluten-free. It is made with all natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products. It is safe for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease to consume.

What is the Carry Less, Sell More Bag and how does it benefit me?

The Carry Less, Sell More Bag is a versatile and durable bag that is perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products to parties and events. It has multiple compartments and pockets to keep your items organized and secure during transportation. It also has a sleek and professional design, making it a great way to showcase and sell your products.

Can I personalize the Carry Less, Sell More Bag with my name or business logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the Carry Less, Sell More Bag at this time. However, you can easily add your own personal touch by attaching a customized name tag or business card to the bag's handle.

Is the Carry Less, Sell More Bag easy to clean?

Yes, the Carry Less, Sell More Bag is made with a water-resistant and wipeable material, making it easy to clean. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and mild soap if needed. It is also machine washable on a gentle cycle, but we recommend air drying to maintain the bag's shape and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lolac
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lolac
  • brinarae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • twinchefs