• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cranberry/White Kitchen Towel Set from Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Iso: Striped Kitchen Towel Set is a highly absorbent and durable set made of 100% cotton. It includes 4 towels measuring 16 inches by 28 inches, and is machine washable for easy cleaning. These towels are safe to use on delicate surfaces and additional towels can be purchased separately.
jennyl
Does anyone have a new Cranberry/White Kitchen Towel Set they'd like to sell? I didn't realize they were already on stop sell and have someone that would like the set.

I have a couple sets, new in package. A consultant bought them to make purses and then changed her mind. She wants $14.75 plus shipping for each set.

I have a customer that would like a set as well so if jennyl only wants one set, i would be interested in the 2nd set! thanks!

Beth,
I'll take one! Thanks! I'll send you a PM with my address and to work out payment etc.

Sorry for the slow reply - I had trouble logging in over the weekend for some reason.

Jenny

jennyl said:
Beth,
I'll take one! Thanks! I'll send you a PM with my address and to work out payment etc.

Sorry for the slow reply - I had trouble logging in over the weekend for some reason.

Jenny

Hi, Beth, just checking to make sure you got the PM for this?

Thanks.

1. What is the material of the Iso: Striped Kitchen Towel Set?

The Iso: Striped Kitchen Towel Set is made of 100% cotton, making it highly absorbent and durable for everyday use in the kitchen.

2. How many towels are included in the set?

The Iso: Striped Kitchen Towel Set comes with 4 towels, each measuring 16 inches by 28 inches. This provides plenty of towels for all your cooking and cleaning needs.

3. Is the Iso: Striped Kitchen Towel Set machine washable?

Yes, the Iso: Striped Kitchen Towel Set is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

4. Are these towels safe to use on delicate surfaces?

Yes, the Iso: Striped Kitchen Towel Set is safe to use on delicate surfaces such as glass, ceramic, and non-stick cookware. The soft cotton material will not scratch or damage these surfaces.

5. Can I purchase additional towels separately?

Yes, additional towels from the Iso: Striped Kitchen Towel Set can be purchased separately. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to order more towels to add to your set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Endora
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • pcgogetter