• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh and Delicious Iso Strawberry Recipes for Your Next Farm Trip!

Strawberry Cream Cake and Strawberry Trifle....if you do a search for either, you'll find lots of great ideasHere is a simple recipe card that I made up to hand out w/ the Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe...just add your info to the back!Love it, thanks Becky! I am going to try to come up with some other creative ideas if possible - I need to get my business busy! My Adv Director and Exec Dir are behind me and think I'm going to be really successful so I have to prove them right! :)This one is the bomb!http://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/stuffed-strawberries/38545.htmlThis one sounds wonderful
dkitten13
I am going to a farm this weekend to pick strawberries with my mom and son. I want to have some recipes available to hand out to people and try to promote my business.

Any good recipes or ideas on the best way to go about this?

Thanks!

Strawberry Spinach Salad and Strawberry Trifle....if you do a search for either, you'll find lots of great ideas

Here is a simple recipe card that I made up to hand out w/ the Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe...just add your info to the back!

Attachments

• Strawberry Spinach Salad card.doc
    17.5 KB · Views: 383
Love it, thanks Becky! I am going to try to come up with some other creative ideas if possible - I need to get my business busy! My Adv Director and Exec Dir are behind me and think I'm going to be really successful so I have to prove them right! :)

This one is the bomb!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/stuffed-strawberries/38545.html

This one sounds wonderful -- easy bonus recipe to prepare along with something in the DCB.

This is not a PC recipe but it is my favorite Strawberry one...

From America's Test Kitchen
Strawberry Cream Cake
from the Episode: Strawberry Cream Cake

If using a cake pan, you will need one with straight sides that are at least 2 inches high; otherwise, use a springform pan. The cake portion can be made ahead of time, wrapped in a double layer of plastic wrap, and frozen; thaw the frozen cake, unwrapped, at room temperature for about two hours before proceeding with the recipe.

Serves 8 to 10

Cake
1 1/4 cups cake flour (5 ounces)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon table salt
1 cup sugar (7 ounces)
5 large eggs (2 whole and 3 separated), room temperature
6 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted and cooled slightly
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Strawberry Filling
2 pounds fresh strawberries (medium or large, about 2 quarts), washed, dried, and stemmed
4 - 6 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons Kirsch
Pinch table salt

Whipped Cream
8 ounces cream cheese , room temperature
1/2 cup sugar (3 1/2 ounces)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon table salt
2 cups heavy cream

See Illustrations Below: Building a Strawberry Cream Cake

1. FOR THE CAKE: Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour round 9 by 2-inch cake pan or 9-inch springform pan and line with parchment paper. Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and all but 3 tablespoons sugar in mixing bowl. Whisk in 2 whole eggs and 3 yolks (reserving whites), butter, water, and vanilla; whisk until smooth.

2. In clean bowl of standing mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat remaining 3 egg whites at medium-low speed until frothy, 1 to 2 minutes. With machine running, gradually add remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, increase speed to medium-high, and beat until soft peaks form, 60 to 90 seconds. Stir one-third of whites into batter to lighten; add remaining whites and gently fold into batter until no white streaks remain. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until toothpick or wooden skewer inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes, then invert cake onto greased wire rack; peel off and discard parchment. Invert cake again; cool completely, about 2 hours.

3. FOR THE STRAWBERRY FILLING: Halve 24 of best-looking berries and reserve. Quarter remaining berries; toss with 4 to 6 tablespoons sugar (depending on sweetness of berries) in medium bowl and let sit 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Strain juices from berries and reserve (you should have about 1/2 cup). In workbowl of food processor fitted with metal blade, give macerated berries five 1-second pulses (you should have about 1 1/2 cups). In small saucepan over medium-high heat, simmer reserved juices and Kirsch until syrupy and reduced to about 3 tablespoons, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour reduced syrup over macerated berries, add pinch of salt, and toss to combine. Set aside until cake is cooled.

4. FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM: When cake has cooled, place cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt in bowl of standing mixer fitted with whisk attachment. Whisk at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes, scraping down bowl with rubber spatula as needed. Reduce speed to low and add heavy cream in slow, steady stream; when almost fully combined, increase speed to medium-high and beat until mixture holds stiff peaks, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes more, scraping bowl as needed (you should have about 4 1/2 cups).

5. TO ASSEMBLE THE CAKE: Using large serrated knife, slice cake into three even layers. Place bottom layer on cardboard round or cake plate and arrange ring of 20 strawberry halves, cut sides down and stem ends facing out, around perimeter of cake layer. Pour one half of pureed berry mixture (about 3/4 cup) in center, then spread to cover any exposed cake. Gently spread about one-third of whipped cream (about 1 1/2 cups) over berry layer, leaving 1/2-inch border from edge. Place middle cake layer on top and press down gently (whipped cream layer should become flush with cake edge). Repeat with 20 additional strawberry halves, remaining berry mixture, and half of remaining whipped cream; gently press last cake layer on top. Spread remaining whipped cream over top; decorate with remaining cut strawberries. Serve, or chill for up to 4 hours.

Strawberry Amaretto Pastries are da bomb!

Strawberry Bruschetts (from SB s/s 05)

Strawberry Bruschetta

(The Pampered Chef ® Season's Best S/S 05)

20 slices French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick*
¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
½ teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 lemon
1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
¼ cup powdered sugar
2½ cups strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
1/3 Cup toasted sliced almonds
Additional powdered sugar (optional)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice bread using Serrated Bread Knife; place bread slices on Large Bar Pan. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Brush butter over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in Flour Sugar/Shaker; sprinkle evenly over bread slices. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown; remove baking stone from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 teaspoons juice. In Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Hull strawberries using Core and More®; coarsely chop using Food Chopper.

Using Small Scoop, scoop cream cheese mixture over bread slices; spread evenly using all-purpose Spreader. Place bread slices on Simple Additions® Large Square Platter; top with strawberries using Medium Scoop. Sprinkle bruschetta with almonds and powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately.

Yield: 20 servings

I was thinking of using frozen pound cake in place of the french bread. Will be trying it this weekend.

shelly.nurse said:

Strawberry Bruschetta

1 lemon
¼ cup powdered sugar

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice bread using Serrated Bread Knife; place bread slices on Large Bar Pan. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Brush butter over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in Flour Sugar/Shaker; sprinkle evenly over bread slices. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown; remove baking stone from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 teaspoons juice. In Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Hull strawberries using Core and More®; coarsely chop using Food Chopper.

Using Small Scoop, scoop cream cheese mixture over bread slices; spread evenly using all-purpose Spreader. Place bread slices on Simple Additions® Large Square Platter; top with strawberries using Medium Scoop. Sprinkle bruschetta with almonds and powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately.

I was thinking of using frozen pound cake in place of the french bread. Will be trying it this weekend.

This was my thought!!

shelly.nurse said:

Strawberry Bruschetta

1 lemon
¼ cup powdered sugar

Directions:

This recipe is SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Very simple, elegant, and delish! This would be my pick as a recipe to hand out.

1. What is an "Iso Strawberry Recipe"?

An "Iso Strawberry Recipe" is a recipe that uses isomalt, a sugar substitute, as the main sweetener instead of traditional sugar. This makes it a great option for those looking for a lower calorie or diabetic-friendly alternative.

2. Do you have any Iso Strawberry Recipes for desserts?

Yes, we have a variety of Iso Strawberry Recipes for desserts such as strawberry cheesecake bars, strawberry shortcake, and strawberry tarts. These recipes are a delicious and healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth.

3. Can I substitute regular sugar for isomalt in these recipes?

Yes, you can substitute regular sugar for isomalt in these recipes. However, keep in mind that the final product may have a different texture and taste. It is best to follow the recipe as written for optimal results.

4. Are Iso Strawberry Recipes suitable for those with food allergies?

It depends on the specific recipe and the individual's allergies. Some of our recipes may contain common allergens such as dairy, gluten, or nuts. We recommend checking the ingredient list carefully and making any necessary substitutions to fit your dietary needs.

5. Where can I find the ingredients for these recipes?

The ingredients for Iso Strawberry Recipes can be found at most grocery stores or health food stores. Isomalt can also be purchased online. If you have trouble finding a specific ingredient, our consultants can assist you in finding alternatives or ordering them through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies