• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Stoneware Storage Racks

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a specific product and receiving offers from others to purchase it. One person mentions a group on Yahoo where consultants can sell extra products, while another asks if it is true that they are not allowed to buy products on eBay. There is a discussion about the rules and regulations regarding buying and selling products, with one person mentioning a conversation they had with a higher-up in the company. The conversation ends with someone joking about needing a summer home to store all their extra products.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Looking for a few of these... You can PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

I have one, Anne -- just emailed you!

Hi, Lisa! Got it! Thanks so much!

Someone else emailed or PMed me and I lost their info! So, whoever it was could you do it again? We agreed on a price and I lost the address.:(

We are also in need of one. TIA

BumpJust wanted to bump this up!

I saw BUNCHES of these on EBAY. Just an FYI

My Senior Director said that I'm not allowed to buy anything PC from ebay and if I get caught I'll lose my business. Is that true?

Thanks, but, no, we are not allowed to buy PC products on EBay. I was hoping to go through a consultant and get one that is not needed.

I had heard from my director that we are just not allowed to SELL on ebay. And that was the only thing I seem to remember reading in Recipe for Success or one of those intro things. No mention of BUYING that I can recall.

Thanks, Lisa... But I don't think I want to support anyone selling PC products on ebay. I'm going to try Lets Make a Deal.

I hear ya! I did not know about all that until after I signed. I guess most of the ones on there are out of the biz and don't care if they come back.

I think you're right!

AJPratt said:
Thanks, Lisa... But I don't think I want to support anyone selling PC products on ebay. I'm going to try Lets Make a Deal.

Whats "Lets make a deal?"
Schel

AJPratt said:
My Senior Director said that I'm not allowed to buy anything PC from ebay and if I get caught I'll lose my business. Is that true?

Okay you can't sell on ebay. They can't stop you from buying anything on ebay.

Whats "Lets make a deal?"

Let's make a deal is a group on yahoo that consultants can sell their extra stuff or look for certain things that they want from other consultants. It's pretty neat group. I've gotten a few things off of there. It's alot better then buying from ebay.

It is a free country and I agree, they can't stop you from buying anything on eBay. And how would they ever even find out? I have never bought anything that I could currently get on eBay, but I have bought retired things that I have been looking for and can't get here. Plus, if I can finder it cheaper on eBay it is my right to be able to buy from whoever I chose. I absolutely do not support selling current products on eBay, but retired products should be able to be purchased by anyone.

She said that even if its discontinued it violates our agreement. I just don't want to take the chance.

In February I had a chance to talk with Susie Lite about these issues and she told me that if we choose to sell a PC product (discontinued or not) that we own at a yard sale, to another consultant or to a friend it is our business. We own it. She did say that the warranty is NOT transferrable. And of course we are prohibited from selling on such venues as eBay and the like, per our agreements.

As far as purchasing items is concerned, why would an active consultant even consider buying a current product from ANYONE but themselves and lose the sale? The only reason I can think of is if the customer needs it now and another local consultant has one. In that case I'd get the item from that consultant, order it for the guest and replace it to the consultant so the guest gets her warranty. As far as discontinued items goes, if you want something that is discontinued and someone else has it, get it. Just remember that it does not come with the warranty.

Maybe my SD was just trying tro scare me.

AJPratt said:
Maybe my SD was just trying tro scare me.
I don't think so. I was also taught that we could not ever re-sell anything we receive for free or buy. That's why I asked Susie the questions.

I rarely re-sell anything (except to other consultants on lets-make-a-deal or this site). Most extra products that I get are either duplicates for my kitchen/kit or gifts to family and friends. I need to get that summer home so that when I retire from PC I have a place to keep all those duplicate products! lol

BethCooks4U said:
I don't think so. I was also taught that we could not ever re-sell anything we receive for free or buy. That's why I asked Susie the questions.

I rarely re-sell anything (except to other consultants on lets-make-a-deal or this site). Most extra products that I get are either duplicates for my kitchen/kit or gifts to family and friends. I need to get that summer home so that when I retire from PC I have a place to keep all those duplicate products! lol
Me, too! Also, on the Summer Home! Ahhh... wouldn't that be great?!

I have purchased stuff that is not currently available (like the stoneware rack) on ebay before and the director I talked to said that it is fine.

I wouldn't buy a current item off of ebay either, but if it is not available any longer I would look at it considering the price...especially if it is cheaper than what people sell things for on LMAD

jessica_momof6 said:
I wouldn't buy a current item off of ebay either, but if it is not available any longer I would look at it considering the price...especially if it is cheaper than what people sell things for on LMAD

I actually told someone today that I've been paying HALF of what she wanted. She offered to lower the price, but didn't meet me all the way. You DO have to be careful.

I tried joing the Let's Make A Deal group and they denied my membership :mad: :confused:

They said it was all because of my email address. If home office hasn't had a problem with it, then someone runnign a "PC" based yahoo group shouldn't either.

Plus the person that emailed me back when I asked why I was denied was very rude and nasty. I believe her last email to me was "Bite Me". Now how professional is that?!?

jasonmva said:
Plus the person that emailed me back when I asked why I was denied was very rude and nasty. I believe her last email to me was "Bite Me". Now how professional is that?!?
:eek: OMG! What is it in some people that makes them behave that way?

I am telling you! This lady who runs LMAD is on a head trip! As soon as I read that these are MY rules and if you don't like it UNSUBSCRIBE! I unsubscribed that second. She is rude and egotistical and I don't want to deal with anyone like that!

I totally agree! She is quite full of herself!

I was denied also, not sure what I even did wrong. I just recieved an E-mail stating "YOU ARE DENIED!" Came across quite rude in how all of it was worded. Not sure I'd even want to associate with that kind of person either.
Schel

1. What is the purpose of an Iso Stoneware Storage Rack?

The Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is designed to safely and efficiently store your Pampered Chef stoneware pieces. It helps to protect the stoneware from chips and cracks, while also saving space in your kitchen.

2. How many stoneware pieces can an Iso Stoneware Storage Rack hold?

The Iso Stoneware Storage Rack can hold up to 9 Pampered Chef stoneware pieces, depending on the size and shape of the pieces. It is also stackable, so you can easily store multiple racks on top of each other.

3. Is the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of your stoneware pieces.

4. Can the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack be used for other types of bakeware?

No, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is specifically designed for Pampered Chef stoneware pieces. Using it for other types of bakeware may not provide the same level of protection and could potentially damage your stoneware.

5. How do I assemble the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack?

The Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is very easy to assemble. Simply insert the tabs on the bottom of each rack into the corresponding slots on the top of another rack. Make sure all racks are securely locked together before adding your stoneware pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew