• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Stoneware Rack for Your Home | TIA!

In summary, a stoneware rack is used to store and display stoneware dishes and cookware in an organized and convenient manner while also protecting them from damage. When choosing a stoneware rack, consider the amount of stoneware you have and the available space in your kitchen. Most stoneware racks are oven-safe, but it's important to check the manufacturer's instructions before use. To clean and maintain your stoneware rack, use a damp cloth and mild soap, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive sponges. It's also important to dry the rack thoroughly before storing. While a stoneware rack is designed for stoneware, it can also be used for other dishes as long as they are similar in size
chezshelly
Gold Member
Does anyone have the old stoneware storage rack we had years ago??? My daughter is looking for one for her new apartment. TIA!

I love mine and think they should still carry it. I've also thought we could make our own, but I did see one for sale on ebay, but every time I paste the link here it takes us to this thread and not to the ebay page. do a google search.

I have 4 if your interested I will sell them all together or seperated.

Contact me if you still have a rack with price and shipping to 67357 Email would be best [email protected] Thanks

I just sent you an e-mail

Oh dear, I just realized when I replied I was replying to the above post and now that I have read the rest of these posts I see that you are looking for the wooden rack and not the wire rack for the round stone. I apologize.

1. What is the purpose of a stoneware rack?

A stoneware rack is used to store and display your stoneware dishes and cookware in an organized and convenient manner. It also helps to protect your stoneware from damage or scratches.

2. How do I choose the right size stoneware rack for my home?

The size of your stoneware rack will depend on the amount of stoneware you have and the available space in your kitchen. Measure your stoneware and the area where you plan to place the rack to ensure a proper fit.

3. Can I use a stoneware rack in the oven?

Yes, most stoneware racks are oven-safe. However, it's important to check the manufacturer's instructions before placing the rack in the oven to ensure it can withstand high temperatures.

4. How do I clean and maintain my stoneware rack?

To clean your stoneware rack, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges as they can damage the stoneware. It's also important to dry the rack thoroughly before storing it to prevent mold or mildew growth.

5. Can I use a stoneware rack to store non-stoneware dishes?

While a stoneware rack is specifically designed for stoneware, you can use it to store other dishes as long as they are similar in size and weight. Just make sure not to overload the rack to avoid any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • paroese