• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Stoneware Rack with Dowels | PM Me Now!

In summary, the stoneware rack with dowels is a storage and organization solution for stoneware pieces. It can hold up to six pieces, is compatible with all types of stoneware, and is not meant to be used in the oven. The dimensions of the rack are 10.5 inches in length, 8.5 inches in width, and 5.5 inches in height.
kchaudoin
Gold Member
I am in search of the stoneware rack with the dowels. Please PM me if you have one.

Thanks!

I was able to buy one at Goodwill AND Bed, Bath & Beyond sold me a few that they use for display! :) Under $2 each.

Are you looking for the metal one or the wooden one? - Send me an email... [email protected]

I have not figured out how to PM someone.
Julie

Julie, to PM someone, click on their screen name, and then choose Send a Private Message to xxxx.

What is the purpose of the stoneware rack with dowels?

The stoneware rack with dowels is designed to help you easily store and organize your stoneware pieces. The dowels provide a secure and stable base for your stoneware, making it easy to access and use in your kitchen.

How many stoneware pieces can the rack hold?

The rack can hold up to six stoneware pieces, depending on their size and shape. The dowels are adjustable, allowing you to customize the spacing to fit your stoneware collection.

Is the stoneware rack with dowels compatible with all types of stoneware?

Yes, the rack is designed to accommodate all types of stoneware, including round, square, and rectangular pieces. The dowels can be adjusted to fit the size and shape of your stoneware, providing a versatile storage solution.

Can the stoneware rack be used in the oven?

No, the stoneware rack with dowels is not designed to be used in the oven. It is meant for storage and organization purposes only. However, the stoneware pieces can be easily removed from the rack and placed in the oven for cooking or baking.

What are the dimensions of the stoneware rack with dowels?

The rack measures 10.5 inches in length, 8.5 inches in width, and 5.5 inches in height. It is compact and space-saving, making it perfect for any kitchen countertop or cabinet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • Zsu
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • chezshelly