• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Find a Stoneware Rack at the Conference?

In summary, two friends are discussing their plans for the weekend. One friend suggests going to a concert, but the other friend is not interested and suggests going to the beach instead. They both agree on going to the beach and plan to meet there tomorrow afternoon."
Zsu
I am looking for a stoneware rack. The kind with the base and the wooden dowels sticking up.
I would prefer to pick up at the conference, maybe at the meet and greet, or any other place we can meet.
Please post here or send a PM. We can keep contact at the conference by cell, so we can surely meet.
Please let me know how much you want for it, I will pay cash.

Thank you,

Zsuzsanna

Bumping :)

Zsu said:

Did you see that John Watchke (pampered1224) posted on another thread where you mentioned this that he has one for you?

Yes, posted before I looked :eek:

So everyone, thank you for the offers but I have found what I was looking for. :sing:

Zsuzsanna

1. Where can I find a stoneware rack at the conference?

The best place to look for a stoneware rack at the conference would be at the vendor booths or in the exhibition hall. You can also try asking around at the registration desk or at the information booth to see if they have any leads.

2. What type of stoneware rack are you looking for?

I am specifically looking for a stoneware rack with a base and wooden dowels sticking up. This type of rack is commonly used for storing and displaying various kitchen items such as mugs, plates, and bowls.

3. Is there a specific time or place where we can meet to exchange the stoneware rack?

I am open to meeting at the conference's meet and greet event or any other designated meeting place. We can also exchange contact information and arrange to meet during a convenient time for both of us.

4. How can we stay in touch during the conference?

We can exchange cell phone numbers and keep in contact throughout the conference. This will allow us to coordinate a meeting time and place more easily.

5. How much are you willing to pay for the stoneware rack?

I am willing to pay cash for the stoneware rack. Please let me know how much you are asking for it and we can negotiate a fair price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kchaudoin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • annew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • melindagilbert