• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Replacement Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan?

In summary, the Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan is a durable and heat-resistant pan made of stoneware. It can hold 12 standard-sized muffins and is dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe. To clean and care for the pan, handwashing with warm soapy water is recommended, along with avoiding harsh abrasives and seasoning the pan with oil regularly.
pchefmichy
My customer broke her daughter's and desperately would like to replace it. It would be shipped to 73401.

pchefmichy said:
My customer broke her daughter's and desperately would like to replace it. It would be shipped to 73401.
I have a used one to sell

Teresa Lynn said:
I have a used one to sell
I just found one yesterday. Thank you anyway!

1. What is the material of the Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan?

The Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant type of ceramic material.

2. How many muffins can the Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan hold?

The Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan can hold 12 standard-sized muffins.

3. Is the Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe. However, handwashing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan is oven safe up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

5. How do I clean and care for the Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan?

To clean the Iso Stoneware Muffin Pan, simply wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they can damage the stoneware surface. Allow the pan to cool before washing to prevent cracking. It is also recommended to season the pan with oil before first use and after every few uses to maintain its non-stick properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kwright67
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Nancy Henry
  • Leslie Wallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies