• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mary:Where can I find Iso Stoneware Heart Molds for sale?

In summary, the Iso Stoneware Heart Molds are 9.5 inches long, 9.5 inches wide, and 2 inches deep. They are safe to use in the microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer. Each set contains two molds and they do not need to be seasoned before use. They can withstand temperatures from -20°F to 450°F (-28°C to 232°C).
ectigger
I am looking for anyone that has any of the heart molds that they would be willing to sell. :) If you have any that you are willing to sell, please email me and let me know the details. Thanks so much!!

Nancy

Last edited:
I have 2004 Heart MoldsI have the Spring 2004 (rosebuds & hearts), Summer 2004 (lilies & butterflies) and Autumn 2004 (acorn & leaf) heart molds.

All 3 new in boxes. $6 each plus actual shipping. Please let me know.
Terri
[email protected]

Nancy:

You might also try the Lets Make a Deal Group on Yahoo. Occasionally some become available. Here is the link:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

Good luck! I've been collecting the whole set myself, and I'm now only short the elusive Americana Mold from 1991. Anyone?? ;)

Mary

What are the dimensions of the Iso Stoneware Heart Molds?

The Iso Stoneware Heart Molds are approximately 9.5 inches long, 9.5 inches wide, and 2 inches deep.

Can I use these heart molds in the microwave?

Yes, these heart molds are safe to use in the microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer.

How many heart molds come in a set?

Each set includes two Iso Stoneware Heart Molds.

Do I need to season the heart molds before use?

No, these heart molds do not need to be seasoned before use. However, we recommend lightly greasing the molds before each use for easier food release.

What is the temperature range for these heart molds?

These heart molds can withstand temperatures from -20°F to 450°F (-28°C to 232°C).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
XoloMom
  • Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefhorton