• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Heart Molds for Spring and Summer Crafts?

In summary, the Iso Stoneware Heart Mold has a diameter of 9 inches and a depth of 2.25 inches, is dishwasher and microwave safe, and comes with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. To properly care for the mold, hand wash with warm water and mild soap and avoid using metal utensils.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I have a host that is looking for the spring and/or summer heart mold. She would love to have them for Mother's Day (the one with hearts or butterflies). Thank you!

Yes, I still need it. how much would you be willing to part with it for? Then I'll ask my host if she'll go for that price. Thanks!

Heart Molds FOUND!!Thank you for your response Doradams. I have bought what I needed.

1. What is the size of the Iso Stoneware Heart Mold?

The Iso Stoneware Heart Mold has a diameter of 9 inches and a depth of 2.25 inches.

2. Is the Iso Stoneware Heart Mold dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Heart Mold is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Iso Stoneware Heart Mold be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Heart Mold is microwave safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

4. Does the Iso Stoneware Heart Mold come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.

5. How do I properly care for my Iso Stoneware Heart Mold?

To ensure longevity of the Iso Stoneware Heart Mold, it is recommended to hand wash with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratches. Allow the mold to cool completely before cleaning or adding cold ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
XoloMom
  • Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefhorton