• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Discontinued Stone Muffin Pan?

In summary, the Iso Stone Muffin Pan is a durable and high-quality ceramic pan that evenly distributes heat for perfect baking results. It can hold up to 12 muffins and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longevity. The pan is also oven safe, microwave safe, and freezer safe. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any potential issues.
gabsansal
I am looking for the discontinued Stone Muffin Pan. Please email me if you or someone you know has one that is available for sale. Thanks!!
[email protected]

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I have a nib 6 cup stoneware muffin pan I can sell I also have a gently used 12 cup. I will send an e-mail.

Last edited:

1. What is the Iso Stone Muffin Pan made of?

The Iso Stone Muffin Pan is made of a durable, high-quality ceramic material that is designed to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking results.

2. How many muffins can the Iso Stone Muffin Pan hold?

The Iso Stone Muffin Pan can hold up to 12 muffins, making it the perfect size for baking large batches of muffins or cupcakes.

3. Is the Iso Stone Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Stone Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pan.

4. Can the Iso Stone Muffin Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Stone Muffin Pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

5. Does the Iso Stone Muffin Pan come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Stone Muffin Pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your pan, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nancy Henry
  • Dana Nicole
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
laberlin
  • pampchefsarah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies