• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Serve and Cut Esther Nancy's Apple Bread in a Stone Crock?

In summary, Nancy's Apple Bread can be made with any of our bread recipes or by freezing and adding ice to make it into a wine bottle cooler.
PamperedEsther
Hello! I'm in search of recipes for the Stone Crock. I have a bunch of customers asking "What else can I make in this..." and am stumped. I'm looking for names of recipes in our books or the entire recipe if you have it. You can email me if you wish, but posting it in here will probably help a few other people. (With the cranberry crock in the Canadian line now, I've got people asking lots of questions) Thanks in advance.

Esther

Recipe for Stoneware Crock:) :) Hi Esther,

Here is a recipe I found on the American website when I was promoting the 3-piece Hunter Green Stoneware Set. Hope this helps.

Nancy's Apple Bread

Ingredients:

Streusel
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Bread
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled and coarsely chopped

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray inside of Stoneware Crock with nonstick cooking spray. For streusel, in small bowl, combine butter, flour, sugar and cinnamon; mix until crumbly. Set aside.

2. For bread, in Classic Batter Bowl, mix butter and sugar until blended. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. In Small Batter Bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, mixing just until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently fold apples into batter.

3. Pour half of the batter into crock. Sprinkle with half of the streusel mixture. Pour remaining batter over streusel layer. Sprinkle with remaining streusel mixture, gently pressing into surface of batter.

4. Bake 70-75 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean and bread is deep golden brown. Remove from oven; cool in crock 10 minutes. Gently loosen bread from sides of crock. Remove bread; cool completely.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 230 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

(C)The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002

Peggy :)

You can use any of our bread recipes (use the recipe search engine on the PC website to get a list) or you can freeze it and/or add ice and use it as a wine bottle cooler or you can make cinnamon pull aparts or garlic bread pull aparts or you can use the plastic insert and put a plant or kitchen tools or pens in it...

I love the Cinnamon Pull Apart bread! It makes me want to go make some right now. :)

Nancy's Apple BreadHey guys! I was looking for something to make and I had all the ingredients to make the apple bread listed above. It's my first time making something in my crock (I got two of them in my surprise packs at conference) and am wondering how all of you cut the bread or serve it? My husband just asked how we're going to slice it and I thought for a second, how am I going to cut it? Please help! It had an awesome smell filling my house and it's cooling right now and my kids are begging to get into it. Thank you in advance! :)

What is an Iso Stone Crock?

An Iso Stone Crock is a stoneware cooking vessel made by Pampered Chef that can be used in the oven or microwave to cook and serve a variety of dishes.

What are the benefits of using an Iso Stone Crock?

Using an Iso Stone Crock allows for even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked food every time. It also retains heat well, keeping food warm for longer periods of time. Additionally, it is non-stick and easy to clean.

What types of recipes can I make in an Iso Stone Crock?

Iso Stone Crocks are versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, breads, and desserts. You can also use it to cook vegetables, rice, and even make homemade yogurt.

Can I use my Iso Stone Crock on the stovetop?

No, Iso Stone Crocks are not designed to be used on the stovetop. They are meant to be used in the oven or microwave.

How do I care for my Iso Stone Crock?

To clean your Iso Stone Crock, simply hand wash it with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware. It is also recommended to dry your crock thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies