• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Show for Your School Cafeteria: ISO Kitchen Stock Essentials

In summary, "Iso Stock Your Kitchen" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase essential kitchen tools and cookware. To participate, customers can visit the website or contact a consultant. The items included in the promotion may vary, but typically include popular kitchen tools and cookware. There are also special discounts and promotions available. However, the items cannot be customized.
kisrae
Gold Member
:eek: ISO....funny I just figured out what that ment. Thanks AManda.

Well any who...I"m looking for a flier that I can tweek for a fundraiser show I'll be doing for our school cafeteria. Does anyone have something out there?

Thanks

I can not help answer your question, but you do realize that our product guarentee does not cover commercial use? I am a School Lunch Director for a district of 3700 students and I would LOVE to try some of our products in our kitchens.

Just make your school aware that the guarentee does not cover commercial use. Sorry.:(

Yes, we know.
They want to replace spreaders towels, serving spats and paring knives. No major items like cookware. We also want to restock the staff room.
Thanks for double checking.
The stuff the staff is using is gross and all $1. store items.

1. What is "Iso Stock Your Kitchen"?

"Iso Stock Your Kitchen" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to help customers stock their kitchens with essential tools and cookware.

2. How do I participate in "Iso Stock Your Kitchen"?

To participate in "Iso Stock Your Kitchen", simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to learn about the current promotion and place your order.

3. What items are included in "Iso Stock Your Kitchen"?

The specific items included in "Iso Stock Your Kitchen" may vary depending on the current promotion, but typically it includes popular kitchen tools, cookware, and other essential items.

4. Are there any discounts or special offers for "Iso Stock Your Kitchen"?

Yes, "Iso Stock Your Kitchen" offers special discounts and promotions to help customers save money while stocking their kitchens with high-quality products from Pampered Chef.

5. Can I customize the items in my "Iso Stock Your Kitchen" order?

Unfortunately, the items included in "Iso Stock Your Kitchen" cannot be customized. However, we offer a wide variety of products to choose from, so you can find the perfect items for your kitchen needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • mmilus