• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Patriotic Towels? Anyone Selling?

In summary, the Iso Stars/Stripes Towels Set is a set of 100% cotton towels that are soft, absorbent, and durable. The set includes 4 towels - 2 kitchen towels and 2 dish towels. The towels are machine washable and have a non-slip feature to keep them in place while in use. They can be used for both drying and cleaning tasks in the kitchen, as well as for wiping up spills and messes.
jmedeiros
GOT THEM!!!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Iso?I just sold my patriotic towels. Hope you can find them soon.

Will you please tell me what ISO is? I've seen everywhere here but got no clue.

Thank you! :)

ISO means In search of

thank you!Thank you, mrssvyo!

Still looking for the towelsIf anyone has those patriotic towels for sale, please PM me or email me with your price and shipping cost to 85296.

I know that they were substituting the valentines ones for these, so if anyone has these and wants to sell them, please let me know. I can also trade for the valentines one since i have an extra set (new in package)

Thanks!

1. What materials are the Iso Stars/Stripes Towels Set made of?

The Iso Stars/Stripes Towels Set is made of 100% cotton, making them soft, absorbent, and durable.

2. How many towels are included in the set?

The Iso Stars/Stripes Towels Set comes with 2 kitchen towels and 2 dish towels, for a total of 4 towels.

3. Are the towels machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Stars/Stripes Towels Set is machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

4. Do the towels have a non-slip feature?

Yes, the Iso Stars/Stripes Towels Set features a unique non-slip design that helps them stay in place while you're using them.

5. Can I use these towels for both drying and cleaning?

Yes, the Iso Stars/Stripes Towels Set is versatile and can be used for both drying and cleaning tasks in the kitchen. They are also great for wiping up spills and messes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gretchen Burnett
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • coachsfan_81
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kjxon
  • thehaleykitchen