• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Stainless Steel 8" Saute Pan

In summary, the Iso Stainless Steel 8" Saute Pan has a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of approximately 2.5 inches. Its handle is designed to be comfortable and easy to grip, even when the pan is hot. It can be used on all types of stovetops, including induction, gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops. The pan has a capacity of approximately 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for cooking meals for 2-3 people. It is also dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended for optimal longevity.
azmom003
Hello,

I am a new consultant and I have one executive cookware piece but am in need of a stainless steel piece that I can show to my customers. I have a customer who is asking to see one piece of each before she decides which one to purchase. I cant afford to buy a new one at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email me @ [email protected] the price you are asking plus shipping to 85746. Thanks.

FYI if you are new you can earn this with PC dollars or in your 4th month...:) as your director if you can borrow for shows.

1. What is the size of the Iso Stainless Steel 8" Saute Pan?

The Iso Stainless Steel 8" Saute Pan has a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of approximately 2.5 inches.

2. Is the handle of the saute pan comfortable to hold?

Yes, the handle of the Iso Stainless Steel 8" Saute Pan is designed to be comfortable and easy to grip, even when the pan is hot.

3. Can this saute pan be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Iso Stainless Steel 8" Saute Pan is suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction, gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops.

4. What is the capacity of the saute pan?

The Iso Stainless Steel 8" Saute Pan has a capacity of approximately 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for cooking meals for 2-3 people.

5. Is this saute pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Stainless Steel 8" Saute Pan is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, handwashing is recommended to maintain the quality and longevity of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alma
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jode7227
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Chefjaimie