• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl

In summary, the Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl is a versatile stoneware bowl that can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant. It is still available for purchase, but may have limited stock. It is only sold individually and is suitable for both hot and cold foods. It is also dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
keynibear
I am looking for the light purple Simple addtions small square bowl. It matches the tiles square retangle platter, and other related items.

The bowls came in egglplant( dark purple) cranberry, and green.

I used to have them all. I took my light purple one to church, and forgot to take it home. When I went back to get it, it was gone. No one seems to know what has happened to it, and I've asked plenty of people, more than once.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one but not in the box. Looks new though. Use it at vendor shows to hold additional stoneware scrapers

1. Where can I find the Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl?

The Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl still available?

Yes, the Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl is still available for purchase. However, it may be limited in stock, so it is best to order it as soon as possible.

3. Can I purchase the Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl in a set?

No, the Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl is only available for purchase individually. However, there are other Simple Additions Bowls that can be purchased in a set.

4. How do I care for the Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl?

The Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash to prolong the life of the bowl.

5. Can I use the Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Lost Light Purple Simple Additions Bowl is suitable for both hot and cold foods. It is made with high-quality stoneware that can withstand a wide range of temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • RAWOLFI