• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Iso-Spring/Summer Catalogs for Upcoming Shows?

My director told me to send 5 to each catalog show and to include 3 in the host packets-thats why I did it that way. The bad part of the catalog shows is that they both live several hours away. I mailed the catalogs. I guess I could send them $5 to send them back!
pctharper
Gold Member
I need some help ASAP. I just started and HO only sent me 25 catalogs for this month. Problem is I have 5 shows, 2 are catalog and each has 5 catalogs out right now! Plus I'm told that I should include 3 catalogs in the host packets so that brings me down to only 9 for my upcoming shows.

If anyone has any extra catalogs they are willing to part with, please let me know. I'm short on funds so I could only spend 10-15 including shipping.

Send me a PM if you can help me out in any way. I'm told you can fit up to 10 catalogs in a flat rate envelope mailer and thats only $4.90 to ship.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

So you have 9 catalogs for your shows. Have your hosts bring out the catalogs you sent them (you'll need to tell them that they should try to get them back by the show date if they gave them out) - that makes 12. Honestly, most shows have less people than that but if there are more people they can share. They will understand that you just started. You can have some of the new fall catalogs to give to those that must take a catalog home or just don't give any out until the last show of August. And, as you close each show ask for the hosts' extra catalogs.

Eventually you'll want to be able to let people keep the catalogs but for now...

No need to buy more right now.

Wait a minute??? Why only 25 catalogs?? You should have gotten 50 in your kit.

Beth makes a great suggestion and a great point! You still have plenty of catalogs for your shows.Also, I think that 5 catalogs for catalog shows are a bit much. I give them two, plus detailed directions on ordering from my website (which I know you don't have yet, but you will soon). Even without a website, 2-3 catalogs is plenty. Most people when doing catalog shows just pass it around to family and coworkers, so 2-3 is sufficient for this.

pctharper said:
I need some help ASAP. I just started and HO only sent me 25 catalogs for this month. Problem is I have 5 shows, 2 are catalog and each has 5 catalogs out right now! Plus I'm told that I should include 3 catalogs in the host packets so that brings me down to only 9 for my upcoming shows. If anyone has any extra catalogs they are willing to part with, please let me know. I'm short on funds so I could only spend 10-15 including shipping. Send me a PM if you can help me out in any way. I'm told you can fit up to 10 catalogs in a flat rate envelope mailer and thats only $4.90 to ship. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Here is a thread about what I'm doing because I'm short on catalogs. I've done it for 3 parties so far this month, and it's worked out great!http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/fun-thing-i-did-my-show-last-night-63502/Mini's are alot less expensive - you can get more for the $10-$15 you're looking to spend!Oh - and I always just include 2 catalogs in my host packets.
BethCooks4U said:
So you have 9 catalogs for your shows. Wait a minute??? Why only 25 catalogs?? You should have gotten 50 in your kit.
Probably because she got 25 S/S & 25 F/W catalogs.

It was strange. I was sent 75 fall catalogs and only 25 for the spring. On my paper it says I should have gotten 50/50.

My director told me to send 5 to each catalog show and to include 3 in the host packets-thats why I did it that way.

The bad part of the catalog shows is that they both live several hours away. I mailed the catalogs. I guess I could send them $5 to send them back!

pctharper said:
It was strange. I was sent 75 fall catalogs and only 25 for the spring. On my paper it says I should have gotten 50/50.

My director told me to send 5 to each catalog show and to include 3 in the host packets-thats why I did it that way.

The bad part of the catalog shows is that they both live several hours away. I mailed the catalogs. I guess I could send them $5 to send them back!

Yes, it should have been 50/50. You could call HO in the morning and they will most likely send you 25 more.

Don't worry about getting those catalogs back you can manage without them. If HO says no and you still feel you need more, does your director have a few she can give/sell you? Or someone else local?

I have about 25 spring/summer left overs I won't use. You can have them if you pay for the shipping:) pm me by tomorrow if you're still interested, otherwise it's off to the recycle bin they go! (I'm closed out for August:)

ChefKelebel,
don't recycle them
slap a sticker on them that says outdated (I'm sure you can find the verbage on here somewhere) and call me for a new catalog. Use them at craft fairs or to leave at dr offices, places to get oil changes, grocery store carts etc I still use them from a few seasons ago.
They are your best business card

I was able to find some more. Thank you.

Teresa-thanks for that tip! Its a really good idea!

What is the Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog?

The Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef that features a variety of new products, recipes, and special offers for the spring and summer months.

When will the Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog be available?

The Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog will be available starting in early March until the end of June.

How can I get a copy of the Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog?

You can get a copy of the Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website to view the catalog online.

What types of products can I find in the Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog?

The Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog features a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and entertaining essentials for the warmer months. It also includes exclusive seasonal products that are only available during this time.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog?

Yes, the Iso-Spring/Summer Catalog often includes special deals and promotions on select products. Make sure to check the catalog or with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • kat29
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kat29
  • pcsharon1