• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the New Wave of Color Scrapers, Funnels, and Outdoor Plates?

In summary, the expert says that they can order the sample packs, but they do not have the NEW Wave of Color Scrapers, Funnels, and Outdoor Plates. They also mention that the best show they have ever done was with $1400 worth of products.
KatieEast
I am looking to get the NEW Wave of Color Scrapers, Funnels, and Outdoor Plates.. Let me know if you have these and are willing to part with them!! Thanks!

You can order them half price right now. Of course, everything comes in sets, so you may have to purchase multiple sets to get what you want. If you want to see what comes in the sets, go to consultants corner. Hope that helps!
I will probably get rid of some of my new Spring products, but would like to hold onto them for awhile to show at my shows!

Spring StuffI know I can get the sample packs.. Just looking for those few thinngs.. THANKS though!

Ok. Sorry I can't help. I just noticed you only had 9 posts and thought you might be new and didn't know about that. Just wait a few days. Someone may reply. A lot of times directors get two sets, so maybe one of them will be willing to give something up.

Oh yikes! After I sent that I saw you have been selling for a year and your best show is $1400!! I guess you do know what you are doing! I need to pay more attention to those kinds of things. :eek:

:)No offence taken.. I do plan on getting the large sample pack, but you know how it goes.. I have ot sell PC to buy PC.. That's how my husband controls my PC habit! Hee Hee!

Thanks!I got everything I wanted.. Unless someone wants to unload their plates.. I love them! THANKS!!

I know how you feel. I love all the colored stuff - microfiber towels, hotpads, etc. and, in order to get them all I have to order a sample set, then get the other colors individually. They should have a sample set with all the colored items in all their glorious colors!

I got caught up in the wave... Linda

1. What is the difference between the Iso and Spring products?

The Iso and Spring products are both designed to make cooking and baking easier, but they have different features. The Iso products are collapsible and can be easily stored, while the Spring products have a spring-loaded mechanism that helps with slicing and dicing.

2. Are the Iso and Spring products safe to use in the dishwasher?

Yes, both the Iso and Spring products are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the product label or instructions before putting it in the dishwasher to ensure proper care.

3. Can the Iso and Spring products be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso and Spring products are oven-safe. However, it is important to check the specific product instructions for the recommended temperature and duration for each product.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Iso and Spring products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that are specifically designed for the Iso and Spring products. These recipes can be found on our website or in our product catalogs.

5. Can the Iso and Spring products be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, both the Iso and Spring products are versatile and can be used for cooking and baking. The Iso products are great for preparing and cooking meals, while the Spring products are perfect for slicing and dicing ingredients for baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcthisandthat
  • MichelleRoth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • iteachurkid